• Status
    Not open for further replies.

yote hunter

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Dec 27, 2013
    Indiana
    SD45 I see as a older biker with long beard and long hair... Just a plain rebel in a biker club... Nothing as the avatar shows with foil on his head... lmao, sorry SD45 and Chez I seen as a LEO maybe in his early 30's with the high and tight flat top hair cut ready to boot jack me. And again nothing like the avatar with foil on his head .. lmao, sorry Chez. and Mom45 I see as a 45 year old married hot mom who has sandy blonde hair and a tan and white tip nails and still looks like shes in her late 20's but with 3 young kids... lol. 88gt I see as a young woman who says FTW and has men fighting over her and she don't take know crap cause she's a hottie who gets her way, roflmao, sorry 88GT when you get back !!! Just as I see you all here on the NET.. lol

Last edited:

bradmedic04

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Sep 24, 2013
    NWI
    douche-bag-ru056-2q.jpg

I could name several.

Can we be friends?

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    KJQbunchofnumbers:

ted-nugent-republicans-love-guns-paranoid.jpg

(you know, cuz he's a rockstar with bad ass guns)

:+1:

SD45 I see as a older biker with long beard and long hair... Just a plain rebel in a biker club... Nothing as the avatar shows with foil on his head... lmao, sorry SD45 and Chez I seen as a LEO maybe in his early 30's with the high and tight flat top hair cut ready to boot jack me. And again nothing like the avatar with foil on his head .. lmao, sorry Chez. and Mom45 I see as a 45 year old married hot mom who has sandy blonde hair and a tan and white tip nails and still looks like shes in her late 20's but with 3 young kids... lol. 88gt I see as a young woman who says FTW and has men fighting over her and she don't take know crap cause she's a hottie who gets her way, roflmao, sorry 88GT when you get back !!! Just as I see you all here on the NET.. lol

Well, the 45 refers to the caliber of my EDC, but the rest is absolutely spot on!!! :lmfao:

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    Ummm. Did you really mean that device or another type with similar operation for a different opening?

Do a Google image search for DB, and in addition to some INGO profile pics and a group picture of Congress, this comes up.

However, I prefer to think of myself as an "enema of logic and enlightenment", dislodging and flushing away the detritus of ignorance...either way.

jdmack79

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Aug 20, 2009
    Lawrence County
    Mrs G, who has a love of tanning.

Patricia+Krentcil+Patricia+Krentcil+Home+NJ+u3xkyvtAVmXl.jpg

Attachments

• Patricia-Krentcil2.jpg
      Patricia-Krentcil2.jpg
      7.2 KB · Views: 8