• ...and so much more!
  • longbow

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    south central IN
    you hear a diesel engine over the hill.

A few minutes later, you are shocked to see this heading your way.

armored20bulldozer20libya.jpg

Homemade Bulldozer Battleship Joins Libya Fight | Fox News

How you going to stop it?

Icarry2

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Nov 14, 2010
    Franklin County, VA
    I don't like beans unless there is bacon with them.. I see no offensive weaponry and it is too heavy to come remotely close to any BOL I have anything to do with so I would just sit back, eat my beans with bacon and rice and watch the show..

Once they get it stuck and then walk away I will see if it is recoverable and if not strip it of anything I think I can use.

ATOMonkey

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Plainfield
    I would throw fire at it. Although, I'd most likely be gunned down trying to do so.

If you dug a ditch the day before, you could continue to just sit there and eat your beans and rice.

teddy12b

Grandmaster
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Nov 25, 2008
    I have .50bmg AP and API just for this occasion.

It's also not going to survive the 5 gallons of gasoline remote detonated very well since unlike a real tank it has no submarine mode.

As a former combat engineer I'm not going to go into detail about the "obstacles" I'd put in it's way, but I'd have to say that the above is pretty close to what I'm thinking. Bottleneck that thing, and burn it out from underneath itself. The guy on top of it shouldn't still have a head at that point either. There'd be no escape from that death trap if it was done right.

I need to get a 50bmg though. The biggest thing I've got now is a 30-06 and I was under the impression that even the AP factory loads for it out there are pretty weak by modern 30-06 standards because they were meant for the garands. Seeing as it's a tracked vehicle meant to create obstacles I'd also mention that if you don't get that thing stopped from a distance, it's time to run like hell. Maybe you can get lucky and pick people off from above it if you get a high position. Then again, if that thing is coming down the road, it's probably not going to be too aweful long before it needs fuel. Might be a good time to get out and start looking for it's nearby support group.

Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Feb 16, 2010
    Fire up the killdozer and fight back!

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PZbG9i1oGPA[/ame]
    [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EqpxeWQ_XJw&feature=related[/ame]

eldirector

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 29, 2009
    Brownsburg, IN
    There 3 ways "into" my family's property that would serve as a BOL. That thing would collapse the bridge about a mile out on #1, wouldn't clear the old railroad overpass about 1/2 mile out on #2, and wouldn't make it through the creek/ravine crossing at the "back" of the property. I suppose it could come trundling across the fields and through the woods cross-country. Maybe get their attention and divert them to a "hazard", like the soft ground around a pond, a creek, or across a low-weight-limit bridge? Let them get hung up. They can surrender, come out fighting, or starve in their can.

IndianaGTI

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   1
    May 2, 2010
    Is there anything stopping someone from walking up beside it and throwing a 2 gallon gas can with a burning rag around it over the side walls. It doesn't look like anyone other than the guy standing up looking like an IPSC silhouette could even see a person beside the thing. The silhouette target would be easy to deal with from any range.

Top Bottom