• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Magneto

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 6, 2009
    New Albany
    A) Hillary's health deteriorates to the point she is forced to withdraw (or she has a public episode where it is obvious she is in no condition to be President)
    B) Hillary is indicted for her email issues and is forced to withdraw
    C) Hillary survives without any major health issues, is not indicted, and goes on to secure the nomination

BogWalker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 5, 2013
    I'm actually going with D. She has a public display of failing health, but it is ignored and she continues to run. No indictment occurs either.

mrjarrell

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 18, 2009
    Hamilton County
    C. I just don't see an indictment coming down. They've been at it for over a year now. If they cannot make their case yet, then I don't see it being made. Even if she did lose the nomination (for whatever reason) Bernie has gained a lot of momentum and is popular with their base. Add in the republicans front runners and the dems will flood the voting booths.

LP1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 8, 2010
    Friday Town
    C. I just don't see an indictment coming down. They've been at it for over a year now. If they cannot make their case yet, then I don't see it being made. Even if she did lose the nomination (for whatever reason) Bernie has gained a lot of momentum and is popular with their base. Add in the republicans front runners and the dems will flood the voting booths.

Pretty much nailed it.

jbombelli

ITG Certified
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 17, 2008
    Brownsburg, IN
    They could likely secure an indictment on what they have now. The fact that they haven't even tried speaks volumes to their intent. I don't think it'll ever happen, I think it'll be ignored by every Democrat in the country.

r3126

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Dec 3, 2008
    Indy westside

Agree. It is my personally held belief that there is, at least, sufficient cause to indeed indict her, but there will be no action taken. While the Director of the FBI is allegedly Republican and has been described by Obama, himself, (for what that is worth) as being "fiercely independent" he is still a "political animal" and react accordingly.

Last edited:

SSGSAD

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Dec 22, 2009
    Town of 900 miles
    A) Hillary's health deteriorates to the point she is forced to withdraw (or she has a public episode where it is obvious she is in no condition to be President)
    B) Hillary is indicted for her email issues and is forced to withdraw
    C) Hillary survives without any major health issues, is not indicted, and goes on to secure the nomination

There are 2 other possibilities ..... She goes to jail, for murder, or she becomes Pres..... and dies, or quits, and her VP, becomes Pres .....

PAY attention to who she brings along as her vp nominee ..... JMHO .....

KittySlayer

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 29, 2013
    Northeast IN

Sadly I see C as the answer.

If for some reason an indictment(B) was going to actually occur I see her suddenly having a health issue(A) and withdrawing from the race. Out of sympathy for her years(?) of service(?) to her country and in consideration of her deteriorating health Obama pardons her and the indictment never goes forward.

The only orange she will ever wear is a pantsuit.

r3126

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Dec 3, 2008
    Indy westside
    I spent 22 years in the Marine Corps and held a Top Secret security clearance for 19 of those years. Additionally, I was cleared for six "special access programs" (what the press is calling "access word" areas). I saw numerous careers destroyed and a couple of very fine people jailed over sometimes nothing more than leaving a, then called, "shackle sheet" exposed on their desk when non cleared people were in the room. Things that pale when compared with the violations that Hillary has facilitated.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Yep. C. If the administration were planning to indict her I'm sure there'd have been coordination with the Party and things would be playing out differently. Seems to be playing out now like Hillary has already dodged the vast right wing conspiracy.

Cynical

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 21, 2013
    peru
    I think c is logical. I really don't think many associated with the scandals in this administration will ever be be punished for their roles, except for a few sacrificial lambs like Gen. Petraeus. It gives cover when the accusation is made that our leaders and appointees are pretty much lawless. At the very least, not accountable for poor decision making and being remorseless about the people who have lost their lives.

EvilElmo

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Feb 11, 2009
    Dearborn Co.
    E: No indictment, but the details are leaked. Public opinion turns against her . The Dem party establishment, not feeling the Bern, drafts a Joe Biden/Elizabeth Warren ticket.

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    She gets the nomination and then Bloomberg buys the presidency. She's sold everything else she could get a dollar for, why not the election.

SnoopLoggyDog

I'm a Citizen, not a subject
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Feb 16, 2009
    Warsaw
    Published reports say that the FBI has 150 agents working on this case and allegations of bribery/kickbacks through the Clinton Foundation. If the Justice Department elects not to indict her, the floodgates of leaks will be opened and all the uncensored garbage will exposed. It will tie the current administration to all the corruption that has been going on.

The President does not want that. It would destroy his legacy. He would also lose control of the the information coming out of the FBI, Secret Service, State Department and other federal agencies. The gloves would come off and the serfs would no longer stay silent. At that point, it goes to a Special Prosecutor appointed by Congress and all hope of sweeping this under the rug are gone.

He and the the Clintons do not get along. If she is charged and withdraws from the race, Crazy Uncle Joe can step into the vacancy and run. He would have the full support of the President and would inherit a well oiled political machine. The FBI, State Dept and other federal agencies would stay quiet and the President gets to retire to Hawaii with his reputation intact, (depending on your political affiliation).

Hoosierkav

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Dec 1, 2012
    South of Indianapolis
    SSGSAD nailed it.

Indictment after the nomination/election. VP steps up.

Or, the FBI does nothing, further reinforcing that the big folks are above the law, and the feds are in their pockets. And then we can deal with things for another four years, complaining daily about the corruption in our government.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    There are 2 other possibilities ..... She goes to jail, for murder, or she becomes Pres..... and [STRIKE]dies[/STRIKE] is killed, or quits, and her VP, becomes Pres .....

PAY attention to who she brings along as her vp nominee ..... JMHO .....

Doug

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    69   0   0
    Sep 5, 2008
    Indianapolis
    No justice department under a Democrat administration will ever indict or convict a fellow Democrat. Even if by some near impossibility she should be indicted, the prosecutor would either find a way to lose the case or do something to force a mistrial.

Top Bottom