• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Czarcasm

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 11, 2012
    Im looking to get a gun case. I know I want a hard case and it has to be a double. Ideally Id like to carry two ak's plus a couple mags. I handled some Pelicans and SBK's at gander and liked those. The Pelican 1750 I can get for 200 shipped which is a nice price, but Ive seen some cases with a "bunk bed storage" layout and i like that. Wondering if any of you could share your experience with some cases, especially those with the bunk bed cases. Thanks.

Yeaht0ast

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 17, 2013
    South Bend, IN
    My 1750 holds my Romanian ak with big fworward grip, Draco ak, psl no scope, Taurus 9mm, smith 38 snub nose, ruger 10/22 w/scope. I could possiably put my old new haven 410 in there too. This case holds all that at once. When I get to the range, everything in its spot just like I put them in there. With 2 big guns top and bottom it's a little hard to close. This case awesome, however it won't hold my M1A socom 2 with any thing under/over it. It's just to big, so it gets carried separate from the others. Also holds my mags with all that stuff. Kinda wish I bought a 1740 cause the whole M1A thing. Good luck.

Btw I had this in the trunk and a buddy slammed a ammo box on it, i was sure it cracked it, nope. Perfectly fine.

Alpine

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 30, 2013
    NWC
    The new Plano hard cases are a good buy. They are almost as rugged as a pelican, have o-ring seals, and are a third of the price.

Top Bottom