• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Corporal D

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 16, 2010
    SE Side
    This guy that I know may have picked up a Microtech Troodon OTF. It was partially serrated, he preferred a plain edge, but it was something he couldn't walk away without.

Revopop

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Oct 11, 2009
    Evansville, the Shallow South
    Just FYI y'all, this guy I know bought a Microtech Combat Troodon for a real good price at a gun show that turned out to be counterfeit. It sure looked real, had all the right markings on the knife and on the box, but he thought it was weird that the pocket clip was on the wrong side. The seller professed ignorance but gave him a refund and went to make an angry phone call to his supplier. It looked just like this one:

Microtech OTF Knife Double Edge Switchblade Knife for sale

Caveat emptor.

rgrimm01

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 4, 2011
    Sullivan County, IN
    Does the lack of knife law preemption concern anyone?

I have been looking at several autos on the net and keep coming back to a buck 110 conversion of all things. I have had several 110s and just love the look and feel.

Bradsknives

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Mar 1, 2010
    Greenfield, IN.
    Bladehq.com has pretty good prices

:rolleyes: Just remember, if you need warranty work performed on your auto, most of the top companies (Microtech, Benchmade, Protech....etc). will not send it back to you unless you are LEO or military. You will have to use an actual direct dealer with these companies......I'm just saying. :D

william

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 3, 2011
    Fishers
    :rolleyes: Just remember, if you need warranty work performed on your auto, most of the top companies (Microtech, Benchmade, Protech....etc). will not send it back to you unless you are LEO or military. You will have to use an actual direct dealer with these companies......I'm just saying. :D

You're speaking the truth there. Plus Brad has great prices too, and you get to play with them before you pay. Microtech is taking so long fixing mine I'm hoping it comes back with some pirates engraved on it.

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    Just remember, if you need warranty work performed on your auto, most of the top companies (Microtech, Benchmade, Protech....etc). will not send it back to you unless you are LEO or military. You will have to use an actual direct dealer with these companies......I'm just saying.

Plus if you buy from Brad you get to coonfinger a bunch of other knives.

At the August show I plan to:

1. Make rhino jokes.

2. Make him show every switchblade twice and then say utter rubbish "I'd buy this knife IF . . ."

:D

Bradsknives

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Mar 1, 2010
    Greenfield, IN.
    You're speaking the truth there. Plus Brad has great prices too, and you get to play with them before you pay. Microtech is taking so long fixing mine I'm hoping it comes back with some pirates engraved on it.

Crap!!......I better call Microtech and tell them pirates instead of fairies. :):

1. Make rhino jokes.

2. Make him show every switchblade twice and then say utter rubbish "I'd buy this knife IF . . ."

Keep your coonfingers off that button until your ready to fire it and make sure it is always pointed in a safe direction. :)

Donna and I are going with the AK 74's.

Probably the only model (Boker AK 74) that is not made in the USA that I would recommend for the more modern tactical auto's. The old school models coming out of Italy (Beltrane, AKC), Germany (Hubertus) and a few other countries are good to go if you like the older, non-tactical look.

william

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 3, 2011
    Fishers
    Crap!!......I better call Microtech and tell them pirates instead of fairies. :):

It better be an engraved topless Tinkerbelle if it's going to be a Fairy!

I hope they don't take too much longer....I really miss that thing.

I also want a bigger one. Are there any in between the Ultratech and Halo V size wise?

Bradsknives

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Mar 1, 2010
    Greenfield, IN.

I also want a bigger one. Are there any in between the Ultratech and Halo V size wise?[/QUOTE]

The Scarab and Combat Troodon models would fall between the Ultratech and Halo size wise.

tradertator

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Jul 1, 2008
    Greene County

I also want a bigger one. Are there any in between the Ultratech and Halo V size wise?[/QUOTE]

The Scarab and Combat Troodon models would fall between the Ultratech and Halo size wise.

I picked up a Scarab and Combat Troodon, and couldn't be happier. Also have an Ultratech, and its bigger than I thought it would be. Pretty comparable to a Large Sebenza. Next is going to be a Halo V.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    I hereby declare that from this point forward, every time Kirk Freeman makes a rhino joke, he must deliver a new, high quality automatic knife to me, preferably from Brad's inventory.

That is all.

1. Make rhino jokes.

Top Bottom