• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • gregr

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 1, 2016
    West-Central
    60 years old. Have worked in the pharmaceutical industry nearly 30 years. Married. Have twins, a son and a daughter, and 7 grandkids. A dogmatic Independent, evangelical Baptist, who is born again. I just love hunting white-tail deer, and am growing much fonder of hunting eastern turkeys each year. I fish a little, but mostly hunt: deer, turkeys, squirrels, rabbits, quail, and have hunted preserve ring-neck pheasant. Loved it. Ardent Second Amendment supporter. NRA Life-Endowment member, GOA member, JPFO member. Have worked on many Friends of NRA committees. Love to shoot everything, from hunting arms, to my carry weapons. Very political.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    I'm 57, currently an IT professional since 1995 (mainframe stuff - started as a COBOL programmer, now in software (also COBOL) testing/QA. Prior to that, I spent 15 years in the restaurant business, with my longest stint being right at 10 years at TGI Friday's. Prior to restaurants, I sold shoes for (now defunct) Gallenkamp Shoes and Fayva. Associate degree in Computer Technology from Purdue (via IUPUI). Been "living in sin" with DoggyMama for 13 years as of Memorial Day weekend. No kids of my own other than the 4-legged variety, never married, but have 3 "step" grand kids (two girls and a boy from DoggyMama's older daughter) with twin boys expected any day now from DoggyMama's younger daughter which will bring the total to 5.

Hobbies other than shooting include boating, camping, fishing, yardwork/gardening and a little guitar playing. Just recently picked up the guitar again after a hiatus for a few years and am enjoying getting back into it.

Dirty Steve

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 16, 2011
    Danville
    Raised on the south side of Indianapolis. German gardener family roots. I am 50 years old and the owner of an engineering and surveying firm for the past 10 years and employee for the previous 17, 27 total years. Put my self through a Purdue degree via IUPUI at night while working full time. Wife and I have been married for 27 years come September. We have two boys, age 24 and 16 and had a daughter in between them that passed away. We live in the woods in a home we built 20 years ago and enjoy raising hostas and shade loving plants. I hate to mow grass and only do so about 4 times a year. Politically I am a hard right conservative, but we live a quasi-hippy lifestyle. The wife and I plan to move to the desert of SE Utah when I retire so we can pursue all of the outdoor activities we enjoy. My hobbies include hiking and rock climbing, fitness, kayaking, fly fishing, hunting out west, shooting, fine flintlock rifles, primitive archery and woodworking.

Dirty Steve

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Raised on the south side of Indianapolis. German gardener family roots. I am 50 years old and the owner of an engineering and surveying firm for the past 10 years and employee for the previous 17, 27 total years. Put my self through a Purdue degree via IUPUI at night while working full time. Wife and I have been married for 27 years come September. We have two boys, age 24 and 16 and had a daughter in between them that passed away. We live in the woods in a home we built 20 years ago and enjoy raising hostas and shade loving plants. I hate to mow grass and only do so about 4 times a year. Politically I am a hard right conservative, but we live a quasi-hippy lifestyle. The wife and I plan to move to the desert of SE Utah when I retire so we can pursue all of the outdoor activities we enjoy. My hobbies include hiking and rock climbing, fitness, kayaking, fly fishing, hunting out west, shooting, fine flintlock rifles, primitive archery and woodworking.

Dirty Steve
    Wow Steve, there's a good chance that my folks knew your folks. They were friends with most of the German gardener families all along Bluff Rd. and Hanna/Sprague. :)

Mark-DuCo

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 1, 2012
    Ferdinand
    I am 27 years old divorced (she cheated and wanted out when she got caught). I have 1 son who turns 4 in June.
    I love the outdoors and spend a lot of time hiking, camping ,and backpacking. I do some hunting as well.
    I love cooking especially smoking or grilling. I have a competition BBQ that kicks ass and I cater on the side.
    I went to USI for 2 years and Ivy tech for 2 years. I have 2 certificates and am only 4 classes away from my degree one day.
    I volunteer as a director at the local conservation club and the local chapter of Team RWB.
    I am the Production Manager for Jasper Chair and am very proud to be one of the few companies that takes in raw lumber and spits out a finished chair all under one roof, no outsourcing at all.

[video=youtube;DR6jO_d9pmU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DR6jO_d9pmU&t=18s[/video]

Last edited:

Mgderf

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    May 30, 2009
    Lafayette
    Currently working construction-general contractor (approx. 17 years)
    Certified structural welder
    Certified auto body technician
    Certified NRA Basic pistol/RTBV Instructor
    Volunteer Instructor for NSSF "First Shots" program
    Woodworker/cabinetry
    Short-order cook
    FNRA banquet committee member
    I strive to be the man my dogs think I am...

I enjoy hunting, fishing, camping, a good live music show (concert) bicycle riding, teaching others to shoot, and so much more
    Volunteer coach for Special Olympics

red_zr24x4

UA#190
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Walkerton
    Union pipefitter for 16 yrs, contractor work for several natural gas companies for the last 18 yrs.
    Married for the last 25 yrs. I have 4 step boys, 12 grand kids from 12yrs down to 1 yr.
    Besides firearms and reloading I like hunting and fishing. Working around the house and every so often I like to build a model (car, plane, maybe even a boat)

Top Bottom