When Does Availability and Upward Prices Begin?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rugertoter

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 9, 2011
    N.E. Corner
    Pistol ammo shoppers, check Meijer. They have had good prices and sometimes plenty on the shelf. At one time, some of them had limits while others didn't. Southport Rd store limited sales to two boxes of each caliber. Greenwood, on 135, had no limit. The wife just about cleaned them out last year. Yeah, I was surprised to find pistol ammo at Meijer also.
    I think I am seeing a small amount of panic buying beginning around my area, but if that witch wins the election, you will see lines of people at every available ammo supply there is. Sick of this crap. :xmad:

SnoopLoggyDog

I'm a Citizen, not a subject
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Feb 16, 2009
    Warsaw
    Learned my lesson after the ban in 1994 and the aftermath of Sandyhook. Stocked up a long time ago. Recently purchased a BCM bolt for my 20" AR. It had a PSA bolt, but I wanted to replace it with one that I knew would last a long time.

DNS

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 28, 2013
    Northern IN
    If you are even able to keep your guns & magazines you won't be able to use them any way. That's how they will ban them not going house to house but any one caught with one will have committed a felony. Vote!

Okra

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 18, 2013
    I have noticed that higher quality ak variants are starting to dry up as we near November.

223 Gunner

Master
    Rating - 100%
    203   0   0
    Jan 7, 2009
    Red Sector A
    I have noticed that higher quality ak variants are starting to dry up as we near November.

Yes they have. In 2015 fewer Arsenal's came into the country as they focused their manufacturing to fill Military contracts. I have noticed the AK market in general seems to be the only thing really selling.
    There has been a small increase of ammo and mags selling as well. Everyone is trying to get "it" whatever "it" is for you, now while the prices and availability are reasonable. If Hillary does win, the market will shift immediately whether she introduces legislation or not. Which she most likely will, so that in turn will drive the market up.

Rebel Jack

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Oct 16, 2016
    North Liberty
    If you have it in stock then sell it to those who ask for it.

This is a mixed bag for me. From a business standpoint, I feel like if you've got it, get it out there. From a buyer's (and American's) standpoint, I want to see as many guns in legal hands as possible. As opposed to one guy with 10 ARs, I want to see 10 guys that legally own 1 AR.

With the last 8 years, I don't really see an excuse in not arming up by now, though.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom