When Does Availability and Upward Prices Begin?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Doublehelix

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jun 20, 2015
    Westfield
    So if Hitlery gets in office (it is looking more likely by the day), when will the prices of ammo, reloading supplies and weapons start to sky rocket, right after the election, or not until she takes office and starts imposing Marshall Law?

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    So if Hitlery gets in office (it is looking more likely by the day), when will the prices of ammo, reloading supplies and weapons start to sky rocket, right after the election, or not until she takes office and starts imposing Marshall Law?

Martial or Marshall Law? We could have a thread discussing this subject. Martial being military (the Hildebeast hates the military and the feelings are mutual) or Marshall (Mills, Abedine and Bumenthal, almost makes the acronym) who will be running things behind the scenes and using highly politicized and heavily armed entities such as the DoJ (US Marshall's Service?? We know the FBI is now a political arm) to do whatever they want since by that point they've proved themselves literally above the law?

:hijack: Back to the subject: throw econ out the window, use a Magic 8 Ball because this will be December 2012 all over again.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Availability on certain things has been sparse for months now?

Midway is limiting sales. I have put a few ARs together recently and wanted a few more pin kits and lower piece kits and they threw up a flag on me.
    Went to brownells...all in stock, already shipped and the order was less than the midway order for the same parts.

If you have it in stock then sell it to those who ask for it.

Doublehelix

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jun 20, 2015
    Westfield
    Martial or Marshall Law?

Haha... *Martial*. Dang... My excuse (and I am sticking to it) is that I am reading my first Western book ever (not my favorite genre) and there is a marshal (one "L") that figures prominently in the story. Good excuse??? :dunno: It passed the spell checker after all!!! :)

Thanks for pointing that out...

I have noticed shortages on a lot of stuff as well, but is that due to the pending election (probably) or the liberal-induced media blitz and hysteria over the "rash of mass shootings" (more likely). Or is it a combination of both?

jstory

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 14, 2015
    Wabash
    Some people are seeing some shortages, but on what. All the shops I go to seem to be in good shape. What am I missing? Thanks guys.

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    64   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    More interesting will be what happens in Congress... but I do believe that Hillary is interested in making firearm regulation a bigger item than Obama did. Obama decided healthcare was going to be his legacy item when he had a Democratic majority. Then they lost the majority. I think Hillary will go for other items, including firearms, if she has a way to get legislation passed. I well remember the previous Clinton's AWB and what it did to magazine prices, availability, etc.

That said, even if she doesn't do anything, the market doesn't act completely rationally when there is fear, especially of govt regulation.

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    You have had since September of 2004 to buy hats. That's 12 years of buying lowers and mags.

Now you should be buying gunpowder and primers which will disappear after the election.

Mgderf

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    May 30, 2009
    Lafayette
    You have had since September of 2004 to buy hats. That's 12 years of buying lowers and mags.

Now you should be buying gunpowder and primers which will disappear after the election.

Like Kirk said.
    If you've waited until now to start stocking up, you're doing it wrong...

Top Bottom