What's on your Christmas list this year?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • stack23

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Mar 11, 2011
    NWI
    33clkpy.png

CountryBoy19

Grandmaster
    Rating - 91.7%
    11   1   0
    Nov 10, 2008
    Bedford, IN
    Casting supplies... reloading supplies... a bunch of other things that are "wishful thinking" that I KNOW nobody will get me because they rather buy me useless trinkets and stuff... if you're going to buy me something buy me something I'll use so I will always remember you when I USE it.... if you' don't want to buy me useful things then don't waste your money, it would be more meaningful to me if you kept your money and paid down your debt etc...

Sorry, guess you hit a sore spot there... I can't tell you how many gun cleaning kits I've received from family members over the years. Really? Think it through... do you think a serious gun enthusiast doesn't have a gun cleaning kit already and that he is in dire need of one?

Gabriel

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jun 3, 2010
    The shore of wonderful Lake Michigan
    Casting supplies... reloading supplies... a bunch of other things that are "wishful thinking" that I KNOW nobody will get me because they rather buy me useless trinkets and stuff... if you're going to buy me something buy me something I'll use so I will always remember you when I USE it.... if you' don't want to buy me useful things then don't waste your money, it would be more meaningful to me if you kept your money and paid down your debt etc...

Sorry, guess you hit a sore spot there... I can't tell you how many gun cleaning kits I've received from family members over the years. Really? Think it through... do you think a serious gun enthusiast doesn't have a gun cleaning kit already and that he is in dire need of one?

:n00b:

I'm kind of surprise anyone buys you anything.

CountryBoy19

Grandmaster
    Rating - 91.7%
    11   1   0
    Nov 10, 2008
    Bedford, IN
    :n00b:

I'm kind of surprise anyone buys you anything.
    I would prefer it that way... not because I'm a scrooge but because I'm a VERY practical person and I don't want my house cluttered with things that I will never use. The season isn't about giving gifts, but some people insist on it so if they're going to spend their money I want them to spend it on something I will actually make use of rather than waste it on something that will only collect dust. You want to make an impression on me? Save your money and dedicate what you would have spent on me either on your own well-being or the well-being of others that are much less fortunate than me. I'm VERY blessed and I don't need anything from anybody. I realize they are only trying to be kind, but there are people out there that are starving to death, I don't need another trinket collecting dust on my closet shelf when thousands of children die every year from starvation.

Does that make me a scrooge? Or a jerk?

voodoo304

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Aug 27, 2011
    SW Indy
    A new flashlight and LOTS of ammo:) that about covers it. Can't go wrong with either one, unless its a crappy flashlight. Then it goes to Craigslist and I get a good one.

stephen87

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    May 26, 2010
    The Seven Seas
    What I want: New flashlight, upper for my rifle, stock for my rifle, a couple of movies, a couple of games, an EMT bag to keep in the car just in case I ever need it.

What I'll get: A new XBox 360, a couple of movies (that I didn't ask for), a couple of games (that I didn't ask for), socks, underwear, pajamas, a card.

That's usually how my Christmas goes.

Grump01

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 20, 2009
    Madison County
    I'd just be happy to get my holster I ordered from D.M. Bullard by Christmas, but 12/26 is just 16 weeks from order date with a 16-20 week lead time.

RobbyMaQ

#BarnWoodStrong
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Mar 26, 2012
    Lizton
    A year better than the last 3 or so. Sorry hate to be a downer. I just want a good year for me and my family :)

viper5243

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 1, 2012
    There is not much i want. Pretty much everything i want i have already bought myself. I really don't even want presents from family. They have helped me enough through the last few years i tell them not to but they still do.

Top Bottom