What walks of shame have you taken in life?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    Shortly after moving into our first home we threw a party with several friends and family in attendance. The booze was flowing freely for most of the night and I wasn't shy about getting my share. After everyone left (or so I thought) I proceeded upstairs to the master bedroom and got ready for bed...all that involved was taking my cloths off (slept nude then) and plopped into the bed. Noticed my wife wasn't in bed with me and that the lights were still on downstairs. So, thinking my wife was likely in the kitchen I strolled downstairs and into the kitchen...much to my surprise my wife and one of her friends from work were sitting at the dinner table drinking a cups of coffee. What happened next I swear I don't remember but the next morning my wife told me I let out a giggle, did the 'Chunk Truffle Shuffle' from Goonies and ran back upstairs.

Neither my wife nor her friend would let me live that one down for a long time.

That is fabulous!!! :lmfao:

straid

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 29, 2012
    I had to push that thing through a busy hospital from one end to the other while everyone looked at me and smiled or laughed. *sigh* I just kept my eyes down and steered with the peripheral vision.
    I don't think I'd put any stock whatsoever in the opinions of juvenile adults. Seriously, people should grow out of that kind of thing by the time they finish high school.

chezuki

Human
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Mar 18, 2009
    Behind Bars
    Back in high school I once had to hide in my then girlfriend's closet when her father unexpectedly came home early from work. He came in the room to tell her he'd taken a sick day and saw my clothes poorly hidden under the bed. He picked them up and told her "If anyone needs these, tell them to come ask me for them." and went on about his business. It felt like hours in that closet building up the nerve to go ask him for my clothes.

I believe that was the last time I set foot in that house.

hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    Talking to my wife tonight brought back the memory of a walk of shame.

Back in high school, a lot of us would get to school early and walk laps around the hallway to socialize and kill time. My class consisted of about 85 whites, 1 Mexican, 2 mixed race twins, and a black girl. The black girl happened to be walking the opposite direction and said "Hi Mr. ****'s" laying it on pretty thick. I looked at her and said "brown noser" and she replied "I know" and laughed as we passed. If I could have peeled up the tile on the floor and crawled under it, I would have. It was a long walk back around until we passed each other again and I apologized. She's a great girl and we were friends. She knew I meant nothing racial by it but I still felt horrible.

Caleb

Making whiskey, one batch at a time!
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Aug 11, 2008
    Columbus, IN
    h46FD6973

Top Bottom