• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Vendetta

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Lafayette
    Okay so the guns are sparkling. I dont reload unfortunately but dont have the space just yet. I enjoy cleaning the guns and just doing general gun related activities. What do you guys do that is gun related to pass the time when there isnt enough time to go shoot?

No2rdame

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 8, 2012
    Noblesville
    INGO, dreaming of my next gun purchase, scour the web for reasonably priced ammo... You can also get some snap caps and practice dry firing. There are plenty of youtube videos on techniques you can use to improve your shot.

BigMoose

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 14, 2012
    Indianapolis
    Dryfire practice on a spot on the wall using a dryfire compliant firearm. (Ie Not a rimfire or luger or something)

Practice your positions, breath control, trigger squeeze, etc etc etc.

Marines called in snappin in.

Well until I started dryfiring the M14, damn that thing has a thunderous dryfire. Wife got pissed at all the noise. So now I use the M1 Carbine.

LarryC

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 18, 2012
    Frankfort
    Doesn't take much room to reload, with a small bench (2' X 3') and a single stage press you can reload in a large closet!

Actually I do have time (retired) and plenty of all calibers of ammo to shoot normally! So my range time is restricted only by the weather. I guess you could call me a fair weather shooter!

Always find the time to peruse the latest catalogs and Web sites for "bargains" (though these are far and few between now). All my son and I firearms are cleaned and oiled right after shooting and put into the safe (except our defense weapons) so don't do that again till re-used.

I am subscribed to at least 3 gun magazines so usually find something interesting in each issue.

DanVoils

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Feb 20, 2010
    Get a few AR's. You can spend a lot of free time rearranging furniture, adjusting and fiddling with. Get a laser bore sighter and you will have endless hours of entertainment swapping around optics and other sights.

Vendetta

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Lafayette
    There is always a pattern. I can go out in the garage and fiddle with.the Camaro but it is the same pattern. I can never leave well enough alone. Lol

Top Bottom