• ...and so much more!
  • Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    I've never considered wearing another uniform. I will probably consider a VFW headgear at some point, but that will be it.

Woobie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 19, 2014
    Losantville
    Ask me anything, I will tell you straight up !!!!!

My "last" unit in the INARNG, was 38 DISCOM, then they moved us to Kokomo, and the name of the unit, was so screwed up, I NEVER knew it !!!!!

Lol, that's pretty funny. I haven't had that experience, but they know they can't do that to us grunts. They know if they do anything other than point or use monosyllable commands we'll just all sit down and start drawing pictures in the dirt with sticks. If they changed our unit name, they'd have to do a year long stand down to retrain us.

And that's not a knock against the Guard, either. Usually Guardsman have to function out in society, and what they lack in training time, they can about make up for in sense over some of their active component brethren. But that's my own observation, and I'm sure others will have different experiences.

vitamink

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    46   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    INDY
    Funny YouTube video idea:

lets go go to a civil war reenactment with bullhorns and yell, "stolen valor!"

Who's with me?

OakRiver

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 12, 2014
    IN
    It's the Coast Guard I feel sorry for. No fraud ever pretends to have spent time in their branch :D

Top Bottom