• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

sbsg2005

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 21, 2011
    Picked up 1500 12 gauge shells, 500 or so clay pigeons, some lumber and camping gear from dads. He said he did not need it anymore since he does not hold spot shoots or go camping anymore and needs the space in the shop. Went and looked at a house with 3 acres surrounded by 115 acres of woods. Cant see any neighbors from anywhere on the property. Think I can get it for 65,000. Be a big change from living in the city.

fatduk1963

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 28, 2010
    Warren IN
    a new hand meat grinder,2 cases of johnsonville beer brats.. 10 gallons of kerosene treated with PR-D. 2 used Ruger 10/22s, 2400 rnds of .22 . 2 used 2qt canteens with covers.

flagtag

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Westville, IL
    Bagged (ziplock type) my coffee (Folgers Columbian) pillow packs (10 per bag) and put them in the buckets. I now have one bucket with 70 packets and one with only 40 packets. I will order more next month. I LOVE my coffee!! :rockwoot:The order comes with 42 packets per box. (Yes, I have used some in the past "emergency" situation.) The problem (?) it that they are made for commercial pots and one "pillow" is too much for my pot -(I like my coffee strong, but that's too much!) but that's ok, I will just dip out the amount I use and save the rest for the next pot. :D

I also bought another flint striker. Will get more of those as well.

I ordered some mini infernos from one site, but got a refund because they didn't have them in stock. I was referred to the site where I had originally seen them and ordered from them today. If they work as well as seen on the video, I will order a few more.

I also printed out the instructions for bleach/water purification. (from the link a few posts back. Thank you!)

Yesterday, my son used my truck to pick up some school lockers that one of his friends wanted and he brought home 4 of them. (Yeah! More storage! :rockwoot:)(They are still in the back of my truck. :() One is for my grand-daughter's room. I will "snag" the rest. :D)

ThrottleJockey

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 14, 2009
    Between Greenwood and Martinsville
    &^$*$&&**(_*()&T% %#%$#$$%$ $^$^*(# 5#@@^ ......and then %#$$%$ #@$@&*

Went under the house to spray for termites today, they decided this was the weekend to hatch and alert me to their presence....it appears there is a broken water line as I have about 6" of water down there. Guess I'll be playing in the mud in a confined space next weekend. Took the mower out of mothball, greased it all up, cleaned out the nests, etc...guess what...battery is toast:( Jumped that puppy and mowed anyways. I'm leaning towards a bulk purchase of tannerite.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    &^$*$&&**(_*()&T% %#%$#$$%$ $^$^*(# 5#@@^ ......and then %#$$%$ #@$@&*

Went under the house to spray for termites today, they decided this was the weekend to hatch and alert me to their presence....it appears there is a broken water line as I have about 6" of water down there. Guess I'll be playing in the mud in a confined space next weekend. Took the mower out of mothball, greased it all up, cleaned out the nests, etc...guess what...battery is toast:( Jumped that puppy and mowed anyways. I'm leaning towards a bulk purchase of tannerite.

PM me with a direct translation please...I do not speak %^#@!()^^$

Iroquois

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 7, 2011
    Fought with termites for years in my last house. Orkin was useless...you can't put enough poison in the ground to kill the nest...finally got results from Terminex.
    NOT CHEAP!!! but what's your home worth. They bait them and switch the bait for
    slow acting poison they take back to the nest , killing the nest itself. I recommend
    them without reservation.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom