Not open for further replies.

WETSU

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 21, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    Seven days prior:

5 workouts-12 miles of running,1 bike,1 heavy bag/KB/fight-centric workout, weights etc. A bit harder to kill

2 dryfire sessions- G19, J frame, 870, AK

2 range sessions- 1 solo and 1 with a teammate. G19, AK74, .22, BUG. Two man bounding drills, and some hostage shots. Also took two of the cubs to the range Sunday. Its always good tp have a backup plan. Gen 2.

Lined up a genny. May pick it up this week.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Seven days prior:

5 workouts-12 miles of running,1 bike,1 heavy bag/KB/fight-centric workout, weights etc. A bit harder to kill

2 dryfire sessions- G19, J frame, 870, AK

2 range sessions- 1 solo and 1 with a teammate. G19, AK74, .22, BUG. Two man bounding drills, and some hostage shots. Also took two of the cubs to the range Sunday. Its always good tp have a backup plan. Gen 2.

Lined up a genny. May pick it up this week.

This reminds me I need to get out all the genny's put fresh gas in them and run them up under a load.

longbow

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    south central IN
    Consolidated my gear to see what I have. After that I'm breaking some it out again to keep in separate places.

Wife is mad I "trashed" the basement for the last two weeks as I have had limited time to organize it. Part of that included moving shelves and organizing stuff on the new set up.

Discovered a few things I have less than I thought. I fixed that with a few clicks on the computer. Bought some water resistant printing labels to put on the front and top of all the boxes.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Exactly why I'm about to cycle out all of my stocked up gas. My genny takes gas, so no cans of gas = no genny.

We cycle ours out pretty regularly. If the pump prices are stupid high we fill the trucks from the reserves and rotate the newer to the front. When prices come back to reasonable we fill up the containers.
    As I mentioned a few posts back we need to cycle all the genny's.

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    I'm not sure what the differences are in refining but I know it has a powerful antioxidant mixed it. Airport maintenance swear by it and it's for sale down south here at some chain saw places. They've found out over the years that even mixed with oil, it doesn't go bad.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I'm not sure what the differences are in refining but I know it has a powerful antioxidant mixed it. Airport maintenance swear by it and it's for sale down south here at some chain saw places. They've found out over the years that even mixed with oil, it doesn't go bad.

That would be worth using for reserves you do not intend to tap unless the SHTF for real.
    We have decent reserves to tap.
    We never let the tanks get under half in the trucks. We have a pump to draw from them if need be.
    You chemists are worth your weight in gold.....:):

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    No, it's got that old fashioned tetra ethyl lead in it. The Charger likes it!

I should have said like 260 of the 60s.

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    I ran it all the time in the boat, listening to that 327 Fireball running just behind you was great.:)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom