• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Chase515

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jan 29, 2011
    Oxford, In
    I bought as swann 4k system a couple weeks ago in hopes things weren't going to go this way. But I know better. Had a bathroom problem that took president over installing the cameras. When I saw the cop this morning I had to change gears on projects. Wife and kids have 2 gallons of trim paint to keep them busy for a day.

csaws

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Morgan County
    We chunked 3 down trees of the 4 we had to cut up. part of the oak that was down is still standing that will come down the same day we chunk the other tree. Once it is all chunked we will begin splitting it for storage for burning.

dudley0

Nobody Important
    Rating - 100%
    99   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Grant County
    Look into an actual security system. One where if they find the camera they cant steal it and take the evidence with them.

But not faulting you for the quick and dirty solution. Thats a great short term fix.

After a buddy's jobsite got hit he bought a Spypoint camera. It is cellular. I checked it out and bought one for myself. Works as described.

First month is unlimited pics. Then 100 a month for free. I moved it from one job to another. Figure that when jobs slow down I can put it in my storage building and see if anyone steps in unannounced.

Since I have it inside for the most part I am looking for a 12 vdc plug that will fit so I don't have to mess with batteries.

I agree that a security system is better, but for what I wanted this is pretty nice.

teddy12b

Grandmaster
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Nov 25, 2008
    Lots of seeds are started and starting to sprout. What we do today effects how we eat in 90 days from now.

I have left over seeds from years past and I intend to have no seeds left at the end of this years planting season. I will find places to get seeds started and anywhere I can grow food I will make an attempt at it.

Phase2

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 9, 2011
    Most seeds last multiple years, gradually declining in germination rate over time. You should also look into seed saving. It isn't hard and can help you keep the very best of your plant breeds on hand.

If you do go the seed-saving route, be sure to check online how. The procedure can vary depending on plant. For example, for peppers- just pull out seeds, dry and package for next year. For tomatoes, you have to ferment the seeds (not hard) before drying and storing.

maxwelhse

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 21, 2018
    Michiana
    Ordered some Flu therapy type stuff (Theraflu and the like) just to have if I need it. Shockingly, all of that stuff is still in stock pretty much everywhere.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    I've been reviewing and adding to my Amazon subscribe and save monthly delivery.

Lot of items that don't need to come from local sources.

maxwelhse

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 21, 2018
    Michiana
    I've been reviewing and adding to my Amazon subscribe and save monthly delivery.

Lot of items that don't need to come from local sources.

I do easily 2/3 of my grocery shopping with Sam's, Walmart, and Amazon all online. It saved my bacon this go-round too because since it's so easy to get stuff, I hardly ever run out of anything. "Approximately" low? Order more.

A few weeks before this all came down I ordered 56lbs of soup from Walmart.com, free shipping. You can't beat that with 3 hands.

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    I've been looking for Lysol or some kind of spray disinfectant and haven't found any lately. Bought four cans a few weeks ago and should be good for a while, but thinking ahead, since I'm spraying down mail and packages and anything else that comes into the house. I found this disinfectant and ordered a couple of gallons. I'll just put it in spray bottles and find a different system for paper mail (probably just let sit a few days). It says 4-5 week lead time, but I am good with that as long as it's accurate. I checked manufacturer's website and it looks like it can be diluted up to 2 oz per gallon of water. I would probably not dilute that much.

Also, if you order $49 or more, try the coupon code ship49 to get free shipping. I ordered napkins, paper plates, trash bags, and dishwasher tablets from them also, so it was easy to make the $49.

https://www.cleanitsupply.com/p-647...virucidal-disinfectant-1-gallon-spe-01mn.aspx

Last edited:

dprimm

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 13, 2013
    Just West of Indianapolis
    I've been looking for Lysol or some kind of spray disinfectant and haven't found any lately. Bought four cans a few weeks ago and should be good for a while, but thinking ahead, since I'm spraying down mail and packages and anything else that comes into the house. I found this disinfectant and ordered a couple of gallons. I'll just put it in spray bottles and find a different system for paper mail (probably just let sit a few days). It says 4-5 week lead time, but I am good with that as long as it's accurate. I checked manufacturer's website and it looks like it can be diluted up to 2 oz per gallon of water. I would probably not dilute that much.

Also, if you order $49 or more, try the coupon code ship49 to get free shipping. I ordered napkins, paper plates, trash bags, and dishwasher tablets from them also, so it was easy to make the $49.

https://www.cleanitsupply.com/p-647...virucidal-disinfectant-1-gallon-spe-01mn.aspx

we use a bleach solution for packages. 1/3 cup bleach to gallon of water. Quick easy. Bleach is readily available.

jwright2882

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 13, 2019
    Greenwood
    Bought 2K rounds of ammo, gas, water, food and Makers 46. Cleaning everything of course, getting outside as much as possible. Hoping to get more exercise...

COOPADUP

Accipiter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 8, 2017
    Hamilton County
    Was a a gas station last weekend and saw this guy with 5 green metal gas cans filing them all up. They looked brand new so he was loading up while gas is cheap.

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    we use a bleach solution for packages. 1/3 cup bleach to gallon of water. Quick easy. Bleach is readily available.
    Yes, and I have some. But my concern is the aerosolized droplets landing on clothing or furniture and bleaching them. Maybe not as much of a worry as I am making it.

maxwelhse

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 21, 2018
    Michiana
    If I could be sure that fuel would stay $150 or less I would get more jugs in the mail.
    I may yet do that.

It's like a 30% off sale for gas jugs when you run the math assuming that gas is 50% off... I may have to increase my supply myself since they're just giving the stuff away. :laugh:

Lex Concord

Not so well-known member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Dec 4, 2008
    Morgan County
    Got seeds in starter cups and set them up under a grow lamp on a timer out in my shop.

Hope to pick up some more chickens tomorrow; last week, someone had snagged them all before we got to TSC.

Also recently filled up some empty buckets; oats, split peas, and garbanzos.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    I just ordered 2 of these. I don't know why, but these are strange times. Or it could be the Jagermeister. (Probably)

https://www.robertrtg.com/store/pc/RUSSIAN-GP7-GAS-MASK-KIT-NEW-SOVIET-USSR-MILITARY-8p7234.htm

Look what came today! Now I'm ready to go shopping! :rockwoot::):

taLewQE.jpg

Top Bottom