• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • cp1149

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 27, 2022
    Bargersville
    Like most, Glock 19 is go to but I have a 43x for deeper concealment. Also like the smith and Wesson 442 air weight for the ultralight weight carry and as a back up gun.

Brad69

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 16, 2016
    Perry county
    So if a person put together a class that would cover carry guns.

Would 1/2 day with your compact G19 ect. Then 1/2 day with you BUG/ snubbie work?

Some INGO members carry different guns. Let’s say you’re going to the big town it may be a G19. Then running to the local grocery store might call for a micro compact or snubbie.

Hmmm?

LtScott14

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   1   0
    Apr 13, 2008
    Porter County
    So if a person put together a class that would cover carry guns.

Would 1/2 day with your compact G19 ect. Then 1/2 day with you BUG/ snubbie work?

Some INGO members carry different guns. Let’s say you’re going to the big town it may be a G19. Then running to the local grocery store might call for a micro compact or snubbie.

Hmmm?
    This is prolly most correct. Summer clothes require soft pocket carry, a larger EDC will sag the belt line. When weather cools off, a carry garment covers all and real belts replace the cotton web summer styles. Or option B: Shoulder rig and Hawaiian Magnum PI style.
    Good luck.

Voltronhi5

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 6, 2024
    Greenfield
    OK, I'll admit that I am a bigot. If the gun isn't a 1911 pattern pistol then I don't like it. I've got more than my wife knows about, but most of them share some very similar traits, most are compact 1911s. A bunch of them are Detonic Combat Masters in various calibers multipe 45s, plus a 9mm and even more rare 38 Super. A couple more are Paras in 9mm and 45.

These two are with me frequently, both are lightweight, one is a single stack 9mm with the LDA trigger, the other is a double stack 45. Both are smaller and lighter than my Colt Officers Model.

Para Ordnance Carry 9, customized at the Para shop for me:
    1-1.jpg

Para Ordnance Warthog, aftermarket customized:
    IMG_1301.jpg

So what do you carry?
    Glock 41

Top Bottom