• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • gassprint1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Dec 15, 2015
    NWI
    Stop at the Home Depot around the corner and buy a couple 5 gallon plastic buckets, problem solved
    Septic issue is the drywell isn't draining right. It was made of cinderblock walls and the holes are all mucked up(built back in the 40s or 50s i think being the tank was from that erra). Anyways, about once a month I'll use my pacer pump to pump it into neighbors field 50ft away in back yard. It's only the liquid run off(grey water i think it's called), doesn't really smell. Couple businesses were supposed to come put in all new ststem. That was September last year for the first company and then 3 months ago i contacted another company...no show eitger..We paid like $500 to have soil tests done, aproval from health department..real pain in the azz. Figure some time I'll just dig 5ft wide-4ft trenches and fix the drain issues myself. I did a french drain the the bas back in 2019 myself...not any different doing it for the drywell drain off.

ed1838

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Feb 20, 2022
    Seymour
    A friend lost his job so bought 3 rifles from him last night, he needed to pay rent, bills would not take a loan or handout. Picked up his M1A, savage B mag and a 110. Will hold them awhile to see if he wants to buy them back. I sure did not need them.

Creedmoor

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Mar 10, 2022
    Madison Co Indiana
    A friend lost his job so bought 3 rifles from him last night, he needed to pay rent, bills would not take a loan or handout. Picked up his M1A, savage B mag and a 110. Will hold them awhile to see if he wants to buy them back. I sure did not need them.
    My bestist friend has alcohol and some other issues and we have done the same thing for 20 years or so.
    When he was young he also bought very well.

Top Bottom