• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Woo

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 9, 2009
    New Castle
    I first and foremost got to be home with my family which is a big plus!! My girls were great this morning and very excited for everything.

I got a blu-ray player, new 32" tv, Wii and a new Estwing hatchett.!!! The electronic stuff is really for the whole family but the hatchett is ALL MINE!!!!!!

I got the wife a S&W 642, wilderness safepacker and a HKS speedloader. I think I got the short end of it all but I am very happy just to be here with them!

Merry Christmas

96firephoenix

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 15, 2010
    Indianapolis, IN
    DSC01186.jpg

some dress shirts, a B&D 18V cordless drill, a snow/ice tool for my car and a teddy bear from my girlfriend.

the teddy bear doesn't sound all that cool at first, and I"ll admit that I was a little nervous when I saw the build-a-bear box, but I opened it to find this and all was good:

DSC01185.jpg

it plays the theme music when you squeeze it.

Tactical Dave

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Feb 21, 2010
    Plainfield
    Thank you. Yeah they are a ton of fun unless they are crying. :D. He has definitely changed my life for the better. Today was his first Christmas.

Young Jedi......... when child wake up in the middle of the night crying..... wait 20 seconds you must to see if child falls back to sleep... saves young Jedi lots of lost sleep it does.

warangelcometh

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Sep 6, 2009
    NWI
    :rockwoot::cheers:Since I didn't win one of those Gemtech gift cert's for a suppressor in their 1 in 50 promo - Imagine my sadness when I opened the box this morning :(
    But to my surprise and delight - Beech Grove firearms is letting go of some Outback II suppresor's for $250 plus tax - YEAH!!!! I think they have 1 left - so you better hurry........

FordMan08

Shooter
    Rating - 96.2%
    24   1   1
    Nov 26, 2008
    Parts Unknown
    iPad, electric shaver, cash, a colts snuggie (dont judge) and a very cool shadow box that my sister made, it has a couple pocket knives that belonged to my grandpa and dad in there a silver dollar from the year my dad was born that I had gave him for his birthday many years ago and some pictures of me and my dad. Its been a very good Christmas.

MilitaryArms

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 19, 2008
    Wifey got me this, and I was quite surprised.

1124125103_Mtfra-L.jpg

Lots of planning and sneaking about on her part, God love her.

EnochRoot43

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Feb 14, 2010
    Anderson
    It was a great Christmas! The 2 year old son enjoyed it more this year, so that was nice. I ended up with a nice 30 gallon stainless steel turkey fryer, which was a total surprise and will be used as the first component in my accumulation of brewing gear. Also, some new fishing tackle packs, a rod rack with drawers, and a Kershaw folder. My folks got my wife a Red Ryder and she is loving it, so hurrah for a that...maybe eventually I can actually get her to shoot some "real" guns with me soon:)

BURNSURVIVOR725

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 3, 2010
    Vincennes
    i got a Hell fighter X-21

3146.jpg

and a sheath for my X-8. Also got tires for my truck. Dad is also letting me borrow his neon for the next 2 weeks since im driving 100 miles a day to and from work.

semperfi211

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 17, 2008
    Near Lowell
    Our computer went out so we bought each other our new HP Pavilion Slimline. That is about all I know about it because I am technically challenged and that is what it says on the front of it. All I know I could have gotten a bunch of ammo if that dang old one didn't go out.

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    Got me an awesome new gun! Been shootin' at the kids, the dog, the cat...even the wife all day! It even came with several hundred rounds of ammo! :D :ar15:

Jr-M-60-Rifle-Rubber-Band-Gun_OS.jpg

sepe

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Accra, Ghana
    I got a candy bar from my kids, a big kiss from my wife, two appreciative kids who got stuff from us that we already had (iPod and snuggie). They knew the stuff was old, but was happy that it's now theirs. Also, we made breakfast as a family.

What a wonderful CHRISTmas Day!

Sounds like you're doing things right. Much more about appreciating family than it is the material things. Sadly most people have it flipped.

CandRFan

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 12, 2008
    Kokomo

Mmmmm...my father in law was telling me, last night, about some thick sliced bacon he was going to cook up for brunch this morning...

DAMN it was good eatin'!!! Cooked perfect too...just how I like it. Crisp, but not so crisp that the bacon strip crumbles and breaks apart. Each delicious, carmel colored, smoky treat just had enough bend to it. Each bacon slice stood on its own and didn't just fold over...so that each bite required that I tug on on the bacon just a little so that my teeth could tear that bite away...

After brunch we opened more presents. I got an AC44 (Walther made, 1944) P38 pistol. Rumor has it that I'm getting a gun cabinet tomorrow when the rest of the family makes it into town.

And while it's not thick sliced bacon, I do have a nice looking pork tenderloin marinating in the fridge for tomorrow's dinner during half-time of the Colts game.

Top Bottom