• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Ashkelon

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 11, 2009
    changes by the minute
    PLEASE let it be Marion County. I would love to see this thing roll down "the dime" (10th Street) and start scooping people up. It serves no added benefit use for the money but those in law enforcement budget positions can't resist shiny objects. At least you could transport the bangers in style:rockwoot:

Joe Williams

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 26, 2008
    Actually, that looks like a well thought out tool that addresses a lot of the issues we always had with our cars. If the price tag is right, it will sell like hotcakes.

Joe Williams

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 26, 2008
    Website is working for me now.

If one is familiar with what a patrol vehicle should be, and the shortcomings of converting a sedan into a police car, this vehicle does make sense. The options are interesting. Some would be really nice to have. If one thinks of it as a special purpose tool, it looks good and makes sense.

Still kinda wonder what the price tag is.

hunter_47443

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 16, 2010
    Greene Co.
    Sweet

Greene county could use three of these since they lost that many last week.
    One to a deer and two to slick roads. luckily no officer was hurt.

indoorsoccerfrea

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 9, 2009
    Just curious...but isn't the benefit of using retro-fitted stock vehicles the availability of spare parts? With Crown Vics or other similar cop cars, if you have to bump somebody or you get hit while responding, you can select the cheapest replacement part from a large market...

With this car, the only replacement parts have to come from Carbon Motors, and I have a feeling they won't be cheap...

Ashkelon

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 11, 2009
    changes by the minute
    Agreed. But budgetary issues are of no concern when it comes to trinkets and baubles for law enforcement and fire. Funding will always be made available to buy the latest greatest stuff. Yet funding always seems to be an issue when trying to pay these guys.
    Money for toys not for people.

jblomenberg16

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    67   0   0
    Mar 13, 2008
    Southern Indiana
    Just curious...but isn't the benefit of using retro-fitted stock vehicles the availability of spare parts? With Crown Vics or other similar cop cars, if you have to bump somebody or you get hit while responding, you can select the cheapest replacement part from a large market...

With this car, the only replacement parts have to come from Carbon Motors, and I have a feeling they won't be cheap...

Was kind of wondering that about the integrated push bumper. Might be pricey to replace if and when it is used for its intended purpose.

I like the car, and it looks like it is well designed for a customer that is well understood. Little details like extra seat clearance for duty belts and holsters seems like a nice perk.

I know when I'm carrying just my daily carry that I have to adjust it to position it for maximum comfort when driving. I'm sure a fully loaded duty belt can be quite uncomfortable when you try to sit in a car seat with it.

remymartin

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 28, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    wow fancy. Its a charger with some lipstick on it. It is a Chrysler product patterned off of the same concept that they released in the early to mid 90's. Lee Iaccoca put them on the right track to sell cars, but somehow dropped the ball on making them. I am a master auto tech, I have seen everything.

Turn Key

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Feb 1, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Just turn the fire hose on it!

The LEO's will love that rear seat with the drain plug's that can be just hosed out.

No more puke and pee smells. :yesway:

TK

MinuteMan47

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 15, 2009
    IN

Thank you taxpayers...!:xmad:

Guy9

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 1, 2009
    Marion
    The car that jumps into the building at the begining of the vid...was AWSOME. The leo car was cool too. I'll bet the more they produce the more parts come available and cheaper they get. So expensive at first but price will come down.

Top Bottom