What Can a Glock Do That a 1911 or BHP Cannot?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • HICKMAN

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Jan 10, 2009
    Lawrence Co.
    Glocks can be mass produced and marketed and sold for very low prices to customers [STRIKE]who know very little about firearms[/STRIKE].

That's all I needed. I could spend more, but don't really see the need.

Many of us compete with them every single weekend and they just run.

Joe Williams

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 26, 2008
    snip

It can hate its operator. snip

Well, can you blame them? :D For some reason, it's owners bury them, drag them, sink them, throw them, and wash them with toothpaste. Nobody does this kind of crap to other guns, though other guns can suck up the same abuse. Their owners just don't feel the same cruel need to prove it all the time. I'd fight back, too!!!

christman

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 27, 2010
    Terra Haute
    Well, can you blame them? :D For some reason, it's owners bury them, drag them, sink them, throw them, and wash them with toothpaste. Nobody does this kind of crap to other guns, though other guns can suck up the same abuse. Their owners just don't feel the same cruel need to prove it all the time. I'd fight back, too!!!

Right? My old service Glock model 22 must adore me as I haven't drug it through swamp on the back of a fan boat during an acid hail storm once to see if it still works. Must be why it hasn't turned on me yet. Maybe I'll take it out today for a good time just to make sure it knows I still love it.:shoot:

OD*

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 1, 2008
    Indiana
    Lou.jpg

Lou Costello: I'd rather have a Glock than a 1911.

Bud Abbott: Why's that? A 1911 has a lot of advantages.

Lou Costello: Well I could be out in the wilderness one day and drop my 1911 in a lake.

Bud Abbott: That makes no sense. If you had a Glock, it could fall into a lake too.

Lou Costello: Sure, but who'd care?
    (Frank Ettin)

HICKMAN

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Jan 10, 2009
    Lawrence Co.

you probably clean and oil yours too...

cornfused

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 15, 2010
    out east
    This really is starting to get kind of rediculously funny!

I have both and like each one for their respective qualities.

But that video was awesome!!!

dye

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 20, 2009
    NE Indiana
    My Glock can be out of my safe. My 1911 stays in there so it can be passed on to the 4th generation of my family. It is irreplacable. My Glock can be out of the safe everyday and can be easily replaced by another one if something happens to it.

HICKMAN

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Jan 10, 2009
    Lawrence Co.
    My Glock can be out of my safe. My 1911 stays in there so it can be passed on to the 4th generation of my family. It is irreplacable. My Glock can be out of the safe everyday and can be easily replaced by another one if something happens to it.

yup, just another tool.

Top Bottom