What are you watching on Netflix and Amazon Prime?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Yellowstone is on Paramount, but not Paramount+. Ask me how I know.

Had to buy the season through Amazon.
    Yep, just more proof that those thought to be the smartest in the room most often are not. LOL

About five years ago, Paramount was launching a new network, really didn’t think Yellowstone would fly, Peacock was struggling for streaming content as they were launching so it appeared a great deal for both. Ironically Paramount is now trying to launch their streaming app and traded away their best draw and have confused so many people.

History proved who won this. LOL

Hawkeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 25, 2010
    Warsaw
    Peacock has a good UK sourced 6 episode series on it. Vigil. Murder on a UK SSBN. watched one episode so far and seems good.

rkwhyte2

aka: Vinny
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    38   0   0
    Sep 26, 2012
    Sheridan
    Peacock has a good UK sourced 6 episode series on it. Vigil. Murder on a UK SSBN. watched one episode so far and seems good.
    I want to thank you for making me spend money. :D After watching the first episode I ended up paying the subscription so I could watch the rest.

KittySlayer

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 29, 2013
    Northeast IN
    NF “You”

Series with a stalker boyfriend who doesn’t hesitate to kill rivals. So far enjoying watching with the wife. Some interesting twist. Some nudity and sex so not for everyone.

oze

Mow Ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 26, 2018
    Fort Wayne
    Just finished watching "Being the Ricardos" on Prime; good movie. I didn't know that Lucille Ball was one of those in Hollywood who was accused of being a communist. The weird thing is that that was considered a bad thing in those days.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

Hawkeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 25, 2010
    Warsaw
    Just finished watching "Being the Ricardos" on Prime; good movie. I didn't know that Lucille Ball was one of those in Hollywood who was accused of being a communist. The weird thing is that that was considered a bad thing in those days.

It was considered a bad thing by the HUAC and a black list ensued amongst the Studios. But many of the "rank and file" were on the membership lists of oof Communist and fellow-traveler groups.

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    All of a sudden Burn Notice is no longer free on Prime. Debating whether I want to pay for the last season or two. Anyone know if it popped up for free somewhere else?

oze

Mow Ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 26, 2018
    Fort Wayne
    It was considered a bad thing by the HUAC and a black list ensued amongst the Studios. But many of the "rank and file" were on the membership lists of oof Communist and fellow-traveler groups.
    Oh yeah, I get that. But most American audiences at the time seemed to think that being a commie=bad. I'm not so sure if that is true anymore.

Top Bottom