What are you watching on Netflix and Amazon Prime?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    I am always looking for something of the same ilk as Monk and Burn Notice. Crime shows that are not too violent or gory, which is hard to find. @Expat, have you watched Psych? It's a bit silly and weird at times (OK, a lot of times), but still a pretty decent not-too serious crime show.
    No. I Have not heard of it.

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    oh, okay. I typical watch 3-4 eps per night once I start on one.
    Right now we've got Psych, A Million Little Things, Burn Notice, and This is Us, interspersed with the occasional Mash and Shark Tank. We'll throw in America's Got Talent or American Idol if they are in season.

gregkl

Outlier
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Apr 8, 2012
    Bloomington
    I finished watching Monk. It was better than I expected. I did get kind of attached to the characters. The Trudy episodes were a bit emotional to me at times.

I have been watching Burn Notice the last week or so. I really have been enjoying it. Very entertaining, fast paced. hot chicks....
    My wife and I liked Burn Notice.

gregkl

Outlier
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Apr 8, 2012
    Bloomington
    Right now we've got Psych, A Million Little Things, Burn Notice, and This is Us, interspersed with the occasional Mash and Shark Tank. We'll throw in America's Got Talent or American Idol if they are in season.
    Couldn't get into Psych. We don't care for shows when the character proves themselves but is still not taken seriously. I guess we want to see the character develop. If you nail a few cases, then you should have the trust of those around you.

Overthinking? Sure.

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    Couldn't get into Psych. We don't care for shows when the character proves themselves but is still not taken seriously. I guess we want to see the character develop. If you nail a few cases, then you should have the trust of those around you.

Overthinking? Sure.
    We're near the end of season 7, and there are only 8. Wondering how the last season will play out. The show is getting weirder and weirder.

Cavman

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 2, 2009
    Just staryed watching the shows like maine cabin master and buying Alaska and off grid builders.. always a dream of mine so i kive vicariously through those shows

gregkl

Outlier
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Apr 8, 2012
    Bloomington
    Just staryed watching the shows like maine cabin master and buying Alaska and off grid builders.. always a dream of mine so i kive vicariously through those shows
    If it wasn't for wanting to stay married, I'd retire to western/northern Michigan and try to do something like they do in Maine Cabin Master.

A-Aron88

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 9, 2018
    Fort Wayne
    I'm waiting for Terminal List to come out. (Probably early next year.)

If you haven't heard about it, look up the terminal list book. You won't be disappointed.

Hawkeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 25, 2010
    Warsaw
    Shetland Season 6 is available now. Maybe Britbox. Maybe Prime. Don't recall but we will start watching that soon.

drillsgt

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    108   0   0
    Nov 29, 2009
    Sioux Falls, SD
    I am always looking for something of the same ilk as Monk and Burn Notice. Crime shows that are not too violent or gory, which is hard to find. @Expat, have you watched Psych? It's a bit silly and weird at times (OK, a lot of times), but still a pretty decent not-too serious crime show.
    Psych is one of my favorites, i've watched the follow-on movies too.

drillsgt

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    108   0   0
    Nov 29, 2009
    Sioux Falls, SD
    We also watch A Million Little Things, and it's interesting to have a double-header of James Roday Rodriguez playing two different characters in one night.
    I've seen that one here and there it has Grace Park who i'm a fan of. Dule Hill is also in the new Wonder Years reboot if you didn't know that.

Top Bottom