What are you watching on Netflix and Amazon Prime?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    April 9th*(Danish:*9. april) is a 2015*Danish*war film directed by*Roni Ezra, and starring*Pilou Asbæk*and*Lars Mikkelsen. The film depicts the*German invasion of Denmark*which commenced on 9 April 1940 and follows a Danish*bicycle infantrycompany sent as a vanguard to slow down the German advance until reinforcements can arrive

Not a big fan of subtitles.
    But it was a good movie.

Greffy

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 20, 2019
    Los Angeles County
    For those who don't mind an irreverent and humorous look at the whole 'God, Angels, Devils, etc. thing, there is a short series on Amazon Prime titled 'Good Omens'. Pretty funny in a very British fashion. Even though on average I'm not a big fan of British stuff, I liked this one.
    Greffy

ghuns

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    Looking forward to this on July 31...

[video=youtube;Ct4oMjcc1oA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ct4oMjcc1oA[/video]

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    Just finished Stranger Things, looking forward to season 4.:rockwoot: Who knew all that weird supernatural **** was going on right here in Indiana???

Pfft. I knew that from watching Eerie, Indiana.

[video=youtube;LNKW1-fdhbk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LNKW1-fdhbk[/video]

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Just finished Stranger Things, looking forward to season 4.:rockwoot: Who knew all that weird supernatural **** was going on right here in Indiana???

Stranger Things needs to mix it up. Right now it's surviving solely on nostalgia. Perhaps bring in a new set of kids?

daddyusmaximus

Grandmaster
    Rating - 99%
    95   1   0
    Aug 21, 2013
    Remington
    Found a new sci-fi outer-space series that's pretty good so far (3 shows in) on netflix.

Another Life.

It has the chick that played Vic on Longmire, and Starbuck on the Battlestar Galactica remake as the lead.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Chuck-AboutImage-1920x1080-KO.jpg

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    Found a new sci-fi outer-space series that's pretty good so far (3 shows in) on netflix.

Another Life.

It has the chick that played Vic on Longmire, and Starbuck on the Battlestar Galactica remake as the lead.

I watched the whole season, but it was ruined by the overabundance of male homosexual displays, and zero lesbians. They just kept adding more and more and everyone who was killed was heterosexual (including the women). It has the feel of a Canadian show, because those people are physically incapable of making any kind of science fiction without including that stuff.

I watched it because I really like Katee Sackhoff, but her presence and otherwise excellent performance was insufficient to overcome the hamfisted, clumsy attempt at being more super woke than any other super woke sci-fi show. Disappointing.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    Today I watched "Wind River," which is at least the tenth time I've seen it. It's easily in the top five movies I've ever seen and potentially #1. The finally scene alone should have clinched best picture, best actor, and best supporting actor Oscars. It won and deserved a lot of non-Oscar awards.

I'm currently on episode 4 of "Typewriter," which is a ghost story series from India. I think the English is dubbed, but it's done so well that you barely notice it. The kids in the primary roles are amazing performers and it's scary enough to be interesting, but not too scary for kids (although some of the language is a little salty at times).

Gabriel

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jun 3, 2010
    The shore of wonderful Lake Michigan
    Today I watched "Wind River," which is at least the tenth time I've seen it. It's easily in the top five movies I've ever seen and potentially #1. The finally scene alone should have clinched best picture, best actor, and best supporting actor Oscars.

Agreed. That is a great movie. Hell or High Water is another great one written by the same person.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom