• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 7, 2021
    central indiana
    I'm looking forward to the new Rateliff and Night Sweats coming out the end of June.
    The Mrs. and I have considered checking out the Woomblies. She said they are going to play at one of the wineries we sometimes visit.

BeDome

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 20, 2013
    NOBLESVILLE
    Seeems like Youtube has gotten rid of most of the full album uploads or turned them into playlists.

Not ideal for patrons wanting to support a declining website.

Looks like they've put a lot of bank behind this youtube TV streaming service and ads will be the main revenue base.

:hurl:

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Seeems like Youtube has gotten rid of most of the full album uploads or turned them into playlists.

Not ideal for patrons wanting to support a declining website.

Looks like they've put a lot of bank behind this youtube TV streaming service and ads will be the main revenue base.

:hurl:
    If you have "auto play" turned on, and click on the playlist ones, they'll play each song/video one right after the other. I don't get ads on youtube with the Brave browser. Or maybe it's because I have a youtube account (free)?

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 7, 2021
    central indiana
    If you have "auto play" turned on, and click on the playlist ones, they'll play each song/video one right after the other. I don't get ads on youtube with the Brave browser. Or maybe it's because I have a youtube account (free)?
    Interesting. So if you're watching a video on how to restring a guitar or how to tie fishing knots, the video doesn't periodically stop and play a commercial? Or does your commercial-free experience only apply to music vids?

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Interesting. So if you're watching a video on how to restring a guitar or how to tie fishing knots, the video doesn't periodically stop and play a commercial? Or does your commercial-free experience only apply to music vids?
    The only time I see ads is if they're actually a part of the video, like the maker of the video promoting some product that they're using. So not really an "ad" I guess. And I use youtube for a lot of "how to" videos.

BeDome

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 20, 2013
    NOBLESVILLE
    I have auto play enabled for youtube.
    I also use Ublock, but some stuff toils that software.
    It blocks ads, but time passes while it does, so it's NO longer seamless to me.

I've been curious, but not yet tried the Brave browser.

Maybe I should take a hint from one of our resident smart guys?

I do have the FREE account, so they know more precisely how to irritate me.

Last edited:

BeDome

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 20, 2013
    NOBLESVILLE
    "McCartney’s net worth just crossed one billion quid for the first time, off the back of his Get Back tour, and Beyonce’s cover of “Blackbird.” He’s officially the U.K.’s first billionaire musician."

1716479497356.jpeg

Nodding to Sir Paul, I'm putting some early Beatles on my garage mono stack.

Work to do while the weather is so pleasant.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 7, 2021
    central indiana
    "McCartney’s net worth just crossed one billion quid for the first time, off the back of his Get Back tour, and Beyonce’s cover of “Blackbird.” He’s officially the U.K.’s first billionaire musician."

View attachment 354549

Nodding to Sir Paul, I'm putting some early Beatles on my garage mono stack.

Work to do while the weather is so pleasant.
    I'm genuinely surprised it took this long. He's been a hit-machine for 70 years! I recall a story of him telling MJ (during Say, say, say 1983) how musicians should buy the rights to their own music. MJ promptly bought the rights to the Beatles catalog. Wings is probably my favorite PM work, all things being equal. I've always wondered what direction Lennon's music would have went if he kicked Yucko to the curb (and not been murdered).

BeDome

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 20, 2013
    NOBLESVILLE
    John Petrucci is a very private man. I thank the ones who got him to allow this filming.

Don't quite get the long silence to start.
    He's a well respected "shredder" among shredders, in case you are of the unwashed.

:lmfao:

Top Bottom