Not open for further replies.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    I used to listen to a lot of heavy metal of various types. From the 80's hair bands, to grunge, etc. I've always also enjoyed a lot of other type of music, listening to stuff like Eagles, Foreigner, Steely Dan and a ton of other stuff as well. About 5 - 6 years ago I started listening to only the lighter stuff, but lately I've gone back to listening to a lot of metal. Metallica, Korn, old Ozzy. Can't seem to get it out of my head. The one stuck in there right now is this:

oze

Mow Ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 26, 2018
    Fort Wayne
    Five for Fighting on an endless loop. Saw them last night, and in addition to the high energy show, it was refreshing to be at a concert by one of us. I've always loved John Ondrasik's themes of the important things in life: fatherhood ( "The Riddle", "I Just Love You"), patriotism ("Two Lights", "Freedom Never Cries", and the 3-Kleenex "100 Years" .

He wrote a scathing song about the Afghanistan "withdrawal" fiasco that he sung outside the White House. I highly recommend the video for "Blood on My Hands":

He also wrote a song, "Can One Man Save the World", which is sure to **** off the Putinphiles.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom