BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out

Still one of my favorites.

My better half is not much the fan of this one.....She says something about how a murder should not be sung about with a catchy tune.

I think that's what she said.....Tough to hear her....stereo was up loud.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Fiona

Loretta

Emmylou

FWIW, Live Nation/Ticketmaster is offering tickets for $20.22 for Lyle Lovett and Chris Isaak at White River Park on July 20, and also for John Hiatt and Buddy Guy on July 27. I think I'm going to one of the shows, just not sure which one yet!

Tyler-The-Piker

Boondock Saint
    Rating - 100%
    101   0   0
    Jun 24, 2013
    ><(((((*>
    FWIW, Live Nation/Ticketmaster is offering tickets for $20.22 for Lyle Lovett and Chris Isaak at White River Park on July 20, and also for John Hiatt and Buddy Guy on July 27. I think I'm going to one of the shows, just not sure which one yet!

We bought summer passes for deer creek so we'll be going to approx 10-12 shows up there (already been to 3), unfortunately won't be able to do too many others...although we have discussed John Hiatt/ Buddy Guy show. I've seen buddy guy 3x and he is always amazing...and I have always loved John Hiatt...so tempting

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    We bought summer passes for deer creek so we'll be going to approx 10-12 shows up there (already been to 3), unfortunately won't be able to do too many others...although we have discussed John Hiatt/ Buddy Guy show. I've seen buddy guy 3x and he is always amazing...and I have always loved John Hiatt...so tempting
    I've not seen Buddy Guy or Chris Isaak, but I love both Lovett and Hiatt. Decisions, decisions! Both are past my normal bedtime :): but White River Park is only about a 10 or 15 minute drive from home vs. 45 minutes for Deer Creek (Ruoff).

Tyler-The-Piker

Boondock Saint
    Rating - 100%
    101   0   0
    Jun 24, 2013
    ><(((((*>
    I've not seen Buddy Guy or Chris Isaak, but I love both Lovett and Hiatt. Decisions, decisions! Both are past my normal bedtime :): but White River Park is only about a 10 or 15 minute drive from home vs. 45 minutes for Deer Creek (Ruoff).

Years ago me and the wife drove up to soldier field in Chicago for a Dave Matthews Band show and got there surprisingly early. We didn't care about the opening act (Macy Gray) but went to our seats to relax...only a few thousand in the venue at that point. Dave Matthews comes out on stage and says "sorry everyone, Macy Gray is sick tonight but we scrambled to find a last minute replacement. So here's Buddy Guy!" It was insane..
    Then saw him at a farm aid in the *John Mayer Trio at Tinley park IL*. And the BB King blues festival that came to Deer Creek 20yrs ago.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Years ago me and the wife drove up to soldier field in Chicago for a Dave Matthews Band show and got there surprisingly early. We didn't care about the opening act (Macy Gray) but went to our seats to relax...only a few thousand in the venue at that point. Dave Matthews comes out on stage and says "sorry everyone, Macy Gray is sick tonight but we scrambled to find a last minute replacement. So here's Buddy Guy!" It was insane..
    Then saw him at a farm aid in the John Mayer Trio at Tinley park IL. And the BB King blues festival that came to Deer Creek 20yrs ago.
    I'd much rather see Buddy Guy than Macy Gray!

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Then saw him at a farm aid in the *John Mayer Trio at Tinley park IL*. And the BB King blues festival that came to Deer Creek 20yrs ago.

I'd bet dollars to donuts that Buddy Guy and John Hiatt will do "Riding With The King"... :)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom