What are you a "hater" of? (related to guns)

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • sparky241

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 18, 2008
    oh BTW I also hate the liberal / democratic mentality that if you are in danger you should be required to call the police rather than defend yourself.

and more than ANYTHING I hate the thought of being forced to use my firearm in self defense only to end up spending thousands of dollars on lawyers to protect myself against a crying, criminal family and a court system with a liberal, wannabe politically correct agenda. Hope that never happens.

bingo!! add these to my list too please?

MarkR

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 9, 2008
    Indianapolis - West Side
    Anything made in China
    American companies that have their products manufactured in China
    Cheap stuff (not inexpensive...Cheap!)
    Ammo shortages and the resulting prices
    Cheaper than Dirt
    Unconstitutional gun laws (well....unconstitutional laws period)

groovatron

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Oct 9, 2009
    calumet township
    Debates about "my gun is better than your gun"
    Any thread that starts with...."what's so great about >insert gun brand here"
    conservatives that blame all the world's problems on liberals and Muslims
    liberals that blame all the world's problems on conservatives and Christians

Joe Williams

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 26, 2008
    The fact that I have my next gun all picked out, new holster, belt, and speedloader pouches, the grips I want, and even the colors I want it Cerokoted in come fall.

But can't even buy the gun for another 3 or 4 weeks LOL.

tnek

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 22, 2009
    glocks,, I get sick of the gunshop comandos who swear they never fail after having seen enough of the fail in competition.
    and add gunshop comandos to the list.
    ammo shortages
    people who are convinced they know more than anyone about guns

ThrottleJockey

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 14, 2009
    Between Greenwood and Martinsville
    Oh snap!!! Where to start.....
    9mm
    Glock
    Remington rimfire ammo
    Remington semi auto rifles
    Wood
    Cheap optics
    Not being able to find inexpensive .357 ammo
    The UN
    NAFTA
    Illegal aliens/border jumpers
    Barrack Obama
    Nancy Pelosi
    Both Clintons
    911(the phone number)
    Sheeple
    California
    New York city
    Massachusetts
    Mexico
    Canada
    China
    The "race" card
    My lazy sister and her underachieving husband that mooch from my mother and take advantage of her kindness because of their "entitlement" complex
    People that make $7hr with $2hr performance that complain about how little they earn....STFU YOU'RE OVERPAID

Will return to add more later. Let that sink in for now.....

Last edited:

SSGSAD

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Dec 22, 2009
    Town of 900 miles
    Clips, Magazines

* In Indiana, it's a PERMIT, not a LICENSE.
    * CLIPS go in your Glock, MAGAZINES are what you read in the bathroom.
    * When I go to the range and shoot 500 rounds down range, I'm TRAINING. When I'm hanging out with an instructor learning new things, that's just PRACTICING my leet skillz.
    * There is no such thing as an INGO FAQ.

I probably shouldn't say the other things I hate. Someone might hate me. ;)

Magazines are loaded with clips.... ask any military man (or woman)
    and you will get a "stripper clip" full of ammo!!!!! kind of worthless
    with out a MAGAZINE.....(plz dont hate me!!!!!):dunno: :twocents::evilangel:

iam1096

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 16, 2008
    Ohio
    People who buy $3000 race guns, carry them for OC or CC and never have shot them.

People that bad mouth a firearm and have never shot them or very little.

The Erie at GM in castleton. Has the worst customer service in the world. Will look at you, then turn is back and stare at the floor. Ask him a question and you would think you slept with his wife. I Hate him.

People who judge other because they carry what they don't. ( sorry like all firearms ).

People who cut you off at the on ramp at 465 because they didnt want to wait in the long line. Some day I am going to get a push bumper and push them back out. ( ok no I won't my wife won't let me.)

Bastispah

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 12, 2009
    Morristown IN
    I was into guns when i was younger 12-15yrs old. Last spring at 32 i decided to get a handgun for defence. So i went to the gun show in richmond last spring. I looked around, and saw a great deal on Jimenez Arms JA NINE(200$ new). I asked th guy behind the counter if they were any good. He said they were great and he shot them all the time, So i bought one. It jammed every other shot, no matter what ammo i used. Then the frame cracked after 200 rounds. So i got in touch with Jimenez arms and they had me send it back. I had to pay for shipping.(50$ fedex) Since the frame was cracked they sent me a new gun, so i had to have it shipped to an ffl as it was a "new gun" another 30$(transfer fee) This gun was worse than the original, it looked used and again wouldnt shoot more than 1 or 2 rounds without jamming. I called Jimenez arms and they said to send it back. now this gun was quickly turning into a money pit for me so i decided to instead sell it at the indy 1500. Of course everyone knows what POS they are and wouldnt buy it. Then i come to a table that has some for sale. I ask himif hes interested , he said"ya aint gonnna like what i offer" and offered me 100$ for it. I took it. While he was digging out the $ i realized that this was the guy i bought it from originally!! I couldnt believe it. Karma i guess. I looked into Jimenez arms and i found out they are the reincarnation of Jennings/bryco/etc. Apparently they were making pistols in California but they wouldnt pass the safety test. So they moved to Nevada where there is no safety test. I have read noting but bad things from other owners(slides cracking and hitting shooters in the face was the one i read most. Im sure most of you allready know JA is crap. But for those of you who don't. Run don't walk away from these dangerous POS.

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 19, 2009
    Central Indiana
    Don's Gun's

Jennings/Bryco/JA - when they're held to your head they become scary instead of just dangerous.

Ammo prices and availability.

Anti-gun zealots who's arguments have no basis in fact.

ftbstrd

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Jun 23, 2009
    Yorktown/Muncie
    wat I hate

Gun range Rambos! The ones with the 75lb AR carbines with a tactical sling, an overcoat and the Wal Mart bipod! and theyy have a tactical Hi point carbine hanging under their coat and use their weapons as a bullet hose and can't hit s#*t! :ar15:

I also hate the WASR 10 redneck who thinks he is a badas% soldier wannabe! in mismatched camos and looks around for attention with every mg they unload!

(Please have respect for our soldiers! They have earned it!):patriot:

I am sorry if offended anyone! I take my kids to the range and these idiots are DANGEROUS!

Last edited:

esrice

Certified Regular Guy
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    Indy
    Magazines are loaded with clips.... ask any military man (or woman)
    and you will get a "stripper clip" full of ammo!!!!! kind of worthless
    with out a MAGAZINE.....(plz dont hate me!!!!!):dunno: :twocents::evilangel:

Pami's purple text denotes sarcasm. Just FYI.

Top Bottom