• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Dead Duck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Apr 1, 2011
    Were you always genocidal or did you have to work at it?

I used to be a very angry and bitter person.

I've been reading the Bible a lot and I just can't put it down.
    Now I'm a much more compassionate and forgiving individual with love in my heart.

So, no - it just comes naturally. :D

lucky4034

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jan 14, 2012
    Does it really matter why these beings are pissed at us? Have they ever been happy.......with anyone......ever? They will always have some excuse for hating us. :rolleyes:
    Thats part of the problem... you don't care why they hate us. You are the victim and either by choice or because of the media, you feel that its all their fault. Whats funny is that you don't care to see that they feel the same way!!

For them, (either by choice or because their media has brainwashed them) they ARE THE VICTIMS. Surprise!! To them, it doesn't matter why the US hates them and they don't understand why we keep poking them with sticks. (novel thought isn't it)

Remember what their "peaceful" religion teaches them and it's not just their extremists that believe it. We joke about being "infidels" here but they take their [STRIKE]religion[/STRIKE] killing extremely serious.

My guess is there is some guy in Iran right now typing the exact same thing in Arabic, wondering why those extremist Christians are so hell bent on ruling the world.

You are absolutely right -
    +1... more than likely

America has been backing and protecting Israel (until obama). Some would disagree with this "Duty" to keep "the chosen people" and their land on the map. If it means that the U.S. has to turn all of their neighbors' lawns into one huge glass factory, then so be it.

I know for fact that I and about 5 billion other like minded individuals, won't be losing any sleep over it.

That's interesting considering worldwide Muslims outnumber Christians :n00b: Surprise... Surprise!! America is not the center of the world. The fact is, only a small percentage of Muslims are extremists! Funny considering how our media does a good job of convincing us that ALL Muslims = suicide bombers

People that complain so much about living in my country should really think about - NOT living in my country. You have that FREEDOM to choose - to leave or stay. And that FREEDOM that WE have HERE now, is made possible because of MY country's' troops overseas. You are FREE to agree with it or not.
    See how all that works. I complain about stuff all the time - but I love America and I'm damn proud to be here. I wouldn't live anywhere else. :patriot:
    So you condemn people who complain and ask them leave YOUR country because they are unpatriotic... and then you admit to being a complainer who loves his country? WTF...

If you don't like what us Americans are serving here, then go to another restaurant. I hear that Canada has some good fish on their menu.
    How about Iran, soon you'll be able to fight us Americans there.
    Since you’re not FREE to own your guns elsewhere else, can I have them?

Put down the Jack Daniels for a second and pull yourself together... How you equate someone who doesn't agree with all of our foreign policies as being unpatriotic is beyond me? I happily served my country and would gladly do it again (in spite of my views on foreign policy). Next thing you will tell me is that you are a Libertarian and your uncle is Ron Paul.

The fact is, you stand here with a very skewed understanding of that side of the world and proclaim how you hate Muslims and wish we just turned their country to glass.... and at the very same time there is a Muslim on the other side of the fence proclaiming how he hates Christians and wish Allah would turn our country to desert.

In Summary... you are no different than the people you hate. The only difference is you just don't have the courage to strap a bomb to your chest and fly to Iran... You'd much rather sit at home and have "our boys" do it.

Last edited:

cobber

Parrot Daddy
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Sep 14, 2011
    PR-WLAF
    This is why I would argue that we jumped in on the wrong side by virtue of the fact that dictators who are reasonably stable are a far better option than equally brutal theocrats who are actually looking forward to the next world war.

So why have we been kicking over all the dictators? Beginning with the Soviets, up through the Arab Spring.

And the GOP continues to berate BHO for not helping overthrow Assad.

More mischief on the way.

Iran is just the tip of the iceberg.

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 3, 2010
    In a cornfield
    Does it really matter why these beings are pissed at us? Have they ever been happy.......with anyone......ever? They will always have some excuse for hating us. :rolleyes:

Remember what their "peaceful" religion teaches them and it's not just their extremists that believe it. We joke about being "infidels" here but they take their [STRIKE]religion[/STRIKE] killing extremely serious.

You are absolutely right -

America has been backing and protecting Israel (until obama). Some would disagree with this "Duty" to keep "the chosen people" and their land on the map. If it means that the U.S. has to turn all of their neighbors' lawns into one huge glass factory, then so be it.

:rockwoot: :yesway:

Criticize a religion depicted as violent because of extremists. Follow that up by saying it is fine by you if we have to nuke all of Israel's neighbors to fulfill the needs of your belief system.

lucky4034

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jan 14, 2012
    After this election SHTF... Israel's leash is coming off in December or January regardless of who is elected President. They are growing more and more impatient by the day....

Our reaction to that event will determine how much blow back WE receive.

If we don't get involved, the rest of Islam is going to OPENLY begin targeting Israel....

If we do get involved, the rest of Islam is going to SECRETLY begin targeting Israel... AND Russia and China are not going to be happy with us. At all....

findingZzero

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 16, 2012
    N WIndy
    Did Fareed Zahkaria actually write that stuff or is this more of his plagiarized stuff that got him a time out from CNN and Time?
    Good catch, but it's more of 'gotcha' thinking. The article is valid no matter who wrote it. Discredit the idea, not the writer. I don't know if half the stuff I write here is my own, a synthesis of what I've read and my own ideas, totally my own or some of each. Fareed is a lot busier than I am. He has apologized for the mistake. I forgive him. YEMV.

R.G.Gray

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 31, 2011
    It's time to put AMERICA FIRST! Quit trying to pacify the rest of the world. I've had about all the DIVERSITY I can stand! We have few allies in the world, now is not the time to abandon them. We need them as much as they need us. IMHO :twocents::patriot:

netsecurity

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Oct 14, 2011
    Hancock County
    I suppose Arabs see us a a Christian nation, which is one reason the Dems probably want "God" put of their platform and schools, etc. I see it as weak attempt at being PC. Even if we are not all Christians, Muslims will still hate us because we are infidels since we are not Muslims.

The video they are protesting claims Islam is violent, so they resort to violence in objection to it! They aren't doing themselves any favors by proving the video is accurate.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    Here is a section of the letter written by Thomas Jefferson after his meeting with the Ambassador from Tripoli:
    The Ambassador answered us that it was founded on the Laws of their
    Prophet, that it was written in their Koran, that all nations who
    should not have acknowledged their authority were sinners, that it was
    their right and duty to make war upon them wherever they could be
    found, and to make slaves of all they could take as Prisoners, and that
    every Musselman [Muslim] who should be slain in battle was sure to go
    to Paradise.[7]

Dead Duck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Apr 1, 2011
    That kinda sums it up.
    I guess in order to appease them and stay livin, I need to get me a koran and start convrtn.
    I can't wait to start - I never had more than one virgin at a time.

The old "If you're not with us - then you're against us" ploy.
    Kinda sounds like democrats. :)

I love Thomas Jefferson - and because of that, somebody will be along to tell me why I shouldn't because he blah...blah...blah...

Designer99

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 22, 2010
    Indianapolis
    I really believe that the real reason for the attacks is that radicals just hate the freedom we enjoy here in the Blessed United States of America.

O.M.F.G There isn't a face palm in the universe big enough to cover this statement. Newsflash: Those people don't get up every morning thinking about killing you anymore than you get up and think about killing them. They don't hate you because you are "blessed." They want to live their daily lives just like you.

The extremists you see on TV make up a tiny fraction of their country, just like the American guy that made that stupid anti-muslim video is a tiny fraction of ours. Don't assume that the extremists speak for the country.

I would argue that the issue goes back to the extremely one-sided oil deals the west made with the un-oil-educated middle easterners back in the 1940's. They got screwed royally and eventually wanted their fair share of profits, which started a domino effect of events that leads us to today. In closing, it appears that the root of this situation is simply 'greed.'

P.s. If Israel is God's chosen people, do we really need to protect them? I mean, won't God almighty take care of that without needing us at all?

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    Oh your friendly god?

That is an opinion, short sighted, but an opinion, for sure.

Top Bottom