• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Errkola

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 9, 2009
    Indiana
    He did/does have 27's, and I bought a 30 from him. a dealer bought all the 27's from him before the general public got in the door. He supposedly has more in his shop in Georgetown In, find him and give him a call! btw he had 21's and 19's, but in very limited numbers.

STEEL CORE

Master
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Oct 29, 2008
    Fishers
    OK did you one better, bought two to bring home, ( about $700 after taxes), walked around the show and about to leave, when I said I would like to look at those $325 Glocks...........didn't need one thats for sure, but...........as I looked over the G-22 Police trade ins, I saw he had some 17's, 23's and 19's...no 26/27's then. So anyway I noticed the Marion County Sheriffs badge crest on the side of one, the pistol was in about 90% condition (used) with Trijicon night sights and one non LEO 15 rd drop free mag. I ASKED if they had anymore like it, dude said no tahts the ONLY ONE, some kid next to him said "I thought we had two with the Sheriffs logo"?!? (Now mind you I didnt need a new to me Glock and I too prefer the 2nd gen models and they didn't have my old duty pistol (MC09xSD) a 2nd gen mdl 22, so I should have just kept walking out the door, but I asked my son if he wanted one, and while he was filing out the paperwork, dude pulled some more G-22's out of a backpack, and low and behold, a 95% 3rd gen G-22 with MCSD Star badge logo crest (And he didn't have any more eh?!?) Dude swore he didnt know about that one...yea right, and what the hey for only another $325 +tax (Discover card) I got that one with the same Trijicon N/S and a LEO marked 15 rd mag. So home we went with our new to us Glock 22's. They had 17's,23's, and 19's no 21's or babyglocks that I saw, other LEO marked G-22's with badge roll marks on them, but we took these because "A" they were $325 priced right, and "B" had a little local collectors/sentimental value for me, now I wonder where "MC09XSD" is, thats the one I'd like to find.

I also wonder why those pistols in such good shape, were traded in by the Department who still carries G-22 GLOCKs unless its an IMPD thing?

Anybody know?

And yes they sell them in their shop for $325 ea.

musta had about 50 at the show.:patriot:

csm47362

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 95.8%
    23   1   0
    Jun 12, 2009
    New Castle, IN
    When I got mine, they guy told me he had already sold over 200 glocks. I got mine about 2 or so on Sunday and from what I hear I got luck asking about the 19. I would rate this one a solid 95% which I don't know how it could have been issued to carry and still have very very little ware, but I am still very happy to have it for that price.

muncie21

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 6, 2008
    With night sites, the $325 glocks are a pretty good deal.
    For a plain-jane Glock, I would pay the $420 and get a new one.

Bluedragon

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Apr 17, 2008
    Muncie
    just wondering what table was this, that was selling all these used Glocks? I saw one guy who i bought a gun from, he had a lot of used glocks, but none that i could see with police logos.

a.bentonab

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 22, 2009
    Evansville
    just wondering what table was this, that was selling all these used Glocks? I saw one guy who i bought a gun from, he had a lot of used glocks, but none that i could see with police logos.

It was Good 2 Go tactical. They had a table with the same used glocks for 325+tax at a gun show this weekend at the national guard armory in Evansville. I was looking for a 26 but i ended up getting a 17. a few 17's were the only 9 mm that he had left. It was in pretty good shape but I got it home, took it apart and MAN that thing was dirty on the inside. I must have used a whole bag of patches cleaning the gunk out of that thing, but it is good to go now!

Top Bottom