Well, I am now unable to reproduce... hopefully.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Ricnzak

Master
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Nov 15, 2008
    Noblesville
    This thread needs to be all about how it DOESN'T hurt that bad (I'm showing it to my husband).

Congrats to you, Clay!!!!

Now lets hear some positive feedback. :)

Wish I could provide that positive feedback you want for your hubby but I posted this last year when a member was asking about the procedure

"Yea I wish I had all the warm fuzzy memories some of you do. Know that speach that they give you saying only one in so many thousand have issues. That would be me. Nothing like several times a day for the past 3 1/2 years that it feels like thumbtacks are inserted in the said area. Or the burn. Oh yeah, the cyst that formed at the point of attack. And the only thing you can do is let them go in and start cutting more away. And that still may not work. I would give you some more detail but better not unless you send me a pm. But the surgery itself is not to bad. That was the easy part. Goodluck!"

Anyway Clay hope you get feeling better. Take it easy for a few days and that bag of peas will be your best friend.

Clay

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.8%
    81   1   0
    Aug 28, 2008
    Vigo Co
    we have already repopulated enough. One boy to replace me, one girl to replace the wife, and one extra incubating for good measure ;)

Clay

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.8%
    81   1   0
    Aug 28, 2008
    Vigo Co
    haha swelling is in the wrong place! ;)

but, as Costanza would say......... there was shrinkage! trust me, put a bag of frozen peas on your junk for a while and see what happens ;) lol

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    3445cus.png

indytechnerd

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Nov 17, 2008
    Here and There
    why cant we MEN remain in tact and just have the women get "the shot" ???? no periods after that either!!! they are still B*atches once a month though.. lol.
    Because the few days of discomfort for us far outweighs the long term effects of the shot, pill, implant, whatever. Basically, she's overloading her body with hormones to restrict the normal ebb and flow (bad pun totally intended) of her body chemistry. This leads to bad juju later on.

So, my story. The company I work for is not local, and our insurance was jacked. Checking with my insurance (pre-approval for procedures) found that the nearest doctor in-network was Scottsburg. I made my appt., :ahem: prepped myself, and headed 1.5hrs south. Come to find out, it was only a consult the first visit. 2 weeks later on a Friday, I :ahem: prep myself again, and drive to Louisville, where the procedure was actually performed.

The doc was an old retired Navy doc. He told stories of working on SEALs while doing his thing. He claimed he'd done so many snip 'n clips, that he could probably do one blindfolded. His words were 'first you'll feel a sting, then a slight tug, then you'll feel like someone kicked ya.' He was right.

Driving home, we stopped by a Kroger outside of Jeffersonville and bought a bag of frozen peas. The Vicodin they gave me was awful, felt like I was drunk, so I stopped after the first one. Went back to work on Monday, taking no medication. A week later, my wife removed the stitches (she's a nurse). I never went back for the followups. 5 years and no kids later, I'm pretty sure it was a success.

ROLEXrifleman

Master
    Rating - 100%
    55   0   0
    Feb 7, 2009
    NW Indiana
    Because the few days of discomfort for us far outweighs the long term effects of the shot, pill, implant, whatever. Basically, she's overloading her body with hormones to restrict the normal ebb and flow (bad pun totally intended) of her body chemistry. This leads to bad juju later on.

You say this like it's a bad thing......

copper

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Jun 20, 2009
    Shelby County
    I have been a member of the "Big V" for many years. I am still very pleased with my decision. Especially when the new wife starts looking at cute little babies...She will have to just move on if thats what she wants..

Top Bottom