• ...and so much more!
  • IndySSD

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jun 14, 2010
    Wherever I can CC le
    Holy old thread!

Thanks for digging it up. Reps inbound. I'd not seen this video, but it is something I'm glad I've seen now.

Haha Thanks for the +rep, to be honest I didn't realize I had brought this post up from the grave, I saw it listed at the bottom as a "related thread" on another post I was reading in the forum.

What I saw on that video was EXACTLY how I would feel if I were forced to move to a state where it was illegal for me to carry or impossible for me to obtain a carry license.

I'm sure everyone who is a registered member of this site already knows it but to all those lurkers who are maybe not quite so experienced........

The only useful firearm is the one you have with you when it is needed.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 7, 2010
    (INDY-BRipple)
    That sent chills down my spine.. I've been in a situation, where I was in need, and because of stupid rules that I followed as a law abiding citizen I was without.

Criminals dont follow laws.

The lady is 100% correct, great post!:yesway:

Joe Williams

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 26, 2008
    Right on. Look at the Committee members faces. this is NOT what THEY want to hear.

If memory serves, some of the committee members tried to keep her from testifying. They most certainly did NOT want her to be heard. Not that it did any good, anyway. They still passed their gun ban.

7.62shooter2

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 1, 2010
    Central Illinois
    Outstanding video, I just wish more people would see the reality that is CC/OC for personal and family defense for what it is.

Making it illegal for law abiding citizens to protect themselves from criminals should be a crime in itself.:twocents:

I've seen the Hupp video before but never saw the Bullsh#t videos. Thanks for bumping this. :yesway:

ThePope

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 4, 2010
    Fort Wayne,In
    Some forums get all panty-wadded if you re-post.....

Personally, I could watch that vid of Hupp handing the case of ass to the Congressmen/women every day.....and fall in love with her all over again, every single day...

That vid should be required watching for all in-coming INGO's, and all Congressmen/women EVERY DAMNED DAY.....

I am Out......:cool:

MacMan

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 15, 2009
    Thanks for bumping this great video, because I've never seen it.

Man she really tells a heart felt story how could these Dumb @$$ anti gun nuts argue with pain an simple facts. Criminals don't obey they law, if they did how would they be criminals.:xmad:

ceads

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 16, 2010
    West side
    Thanks for posting this. I, also, had not seen it before, but now that I have, there are some others that I want to show it to.

IndySSD

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jun 14, 2010
    Wherever I can CC le
    Some forums get all panty-wadded if you re-post.....

Personally, I could watch that vid of Hupp handing the case of ass to the Congressmen/women every day.....and fall in love with her all over again, every single day...

That vid should be required watching for all in-coming INGO's, and all Congressmen/women EVERY DAMNED DAY.....

I am Out......:cool:

Luckily I didn't re-post....... I merely bumped the original (Which I didn't realize was old, it was linked at the bottom of another post I was reading as "Related");)

Thanks for bumping this great video, because I've never seen it.

Man she really tells a heart felt story how could these Dumb @$$ anti gun nuts argue with pain an simple facts. Criminals don't obey they law, if they did how would they be criminals.:xmad:

I agree, the blatant dismissal of this story by the panel just makes me :xmad: too.

Oh and NP for the [BUMP], I'm sure TV appreciates the extra rep hehe.

I'm glade this was bumped...I never seen it before!

I had not seen it either, as I said earlier, I didn't notice it was an old post until after I had watched and [BUMPED] it.

Definitely a sobering watch and something that I wish more anti constitution people would watch.

This is also a good message for those who are licensed to carry but choose not to because they think "Oh I'm just going to [Insert usually innocuous location here *IE: local restaurant*] no need for me to carry my firearm with me there!

Top Bottom