• ...and so much more!
  • Haven

Network Warlord
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 6, 2016
    Camby Area
    And some guys are just damn lucky. Though I think this is that Russian Youtuber that eventually disappeared. So his antics did eventually catch up with him. NFA violations? Ticked off the Kremlin? I dont recall.

giphy.gif
    FPSRussia, the fake Russian. He caught a drug charge, is now a felon (having served his time). He received some hash oil, was charge with possession and intent to distribute.

pitbulld45

Follower of I AM
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Dec 27, 2012
    Terre Haute
    And some guys are just damn lucky. Though I think this is that Russian Youtuber that eventually disappeared. So his antics did eventually catch up with him. NFA violations? Ticked off the Kremlin? I dont recall.

giphy.gif
    FPS Russia, his business partner was found tied up and shot, he was raided a few times, if I remember right he got jail time for marijuana or something and then he disappeared.

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    Look, I don't claim to be the smartest guy in the world, but I feel like even people of below average intelligence would get the difference between an explosion and an explosion with shrapnel.

But, I suppose it's like the journey from Vicodin to Oxy to Heroin..... Mere explosions just don't "do it" for you anymore.

1nderbeard

Master
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    42   0   0
    Apr 3, 2017
    Hendricks County
    FPSRussia, the fake Russian. He caught a drug charge, is now a felon (having served his time). He received some hash oil, was charge with possession and intent to distribute.
    I listed to some of his post-jail podcasts. I'd feel more sorry for him if he wasn't so dumb. He's also kind of a scumbag. Did/Does lots of unethical stuff - just IMO.

Mgderf

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    May 30, 2009
    Lafayette
    I have a stump in the middle of the clearing I use for my range. I bought tannerite with the idea of trying to remove it. That was about two years ago and I can't make myself do it. :laugh:
    When I was very young, I watched an old dude, who knew what he was doing, dig small holes under a massive stump.
    He dug holes on one side, then cut most of the major roots on that side, then he placed dynamite in two or three holes and pushed everyone back behind cover.
    When he set it off, that stump rolled over and ended up upsidedown in the same hole.
    I swear it never left the ground.
    It just rolled over in the hole.

I watched that old man do this time, after time, after time...

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    When I was very young, I watched an old dude, who knew what he was doing, dig small holes under a massive stump.
    He dug holes on one side, then cut most of the major roots on that side, then he placed dynamite in two or three holes and pushed everyone back behind cover.
    When he set it off, that stump rolled over and ended up upsidedown in the same hole.

My great uncle used to be the go-to guy in the area for blowing stumps. I have seen his impressive slide show which shows the explosion, then the stump gracefully arcing through the air in about 6 frames.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area

Yep. And you orient it so the uncut ones are away from you and toward stuff that doesnt matter. That way if too much IS used, it will fly away from you.

Haven

Network Warlord
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 6, 2016
    Camby Area
    I listed to some of his post-jail podcasts. I'd feel more sorry for him if he wasn't so dumb. He's also kind of a scumbag. Did/Does lots of unethical stuff - just IMO.
    Yeah, no idea. I watched a few of his videos prior to the channel shutting down.

1nderbeard

Master
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    42   0   0
    Apr 3, 2017
    Hendricks County
    Yeah, no idea. I watched a few of his videos prior to the channel shutting down.
    seemed like a decent guy at first. And definitely got a raw deal.

But he also walked around with weed knowing he was a big target. The stuff he talks about on the podcast is pretty seedy. Talks about visiting hookers and the like.

shootersix

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    Our club has banned the use of tannerite and all exploding targets, due to the hole that was made due to the Mensa scholar who shot a 1 pound target…about 30 feet from the firing line, and it’s a pretty nice size crater

fullmetaljesus

Probably smoking a cigar.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Indy
    One year in my sister's birthday I filled a small plastic jar with tannerite. Then put the jar in a cardboard box jam packed full of confetti and glitter. I then wrapped it like a present and told her she had to shoot it open.

Confetti everywhere :D

Basher

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    May 3, 2022
    Lafayette
    We did a 5gal Home Depot bucket of tannerite many years ago. Placed it out around 400 yards and hit it with a .50, and boy howdy was it impressive. It left a 3’ deep by 16’ wide crater. Stuff is no joke!

As for homie here in the OP, that guy’s an idiot. Scrolling his IG account should immediately tell you his level of intelligence is severely lacking lol.

Top Bottom