• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Apokalypsi

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 16, 2009
    Speedway
    Don't worry brother....I am working on inventing a time machine....all I need is one of those flux capacitors!!!!!!!!!:D
    You're in luck, I just happen to have an extra one in my garage (it's just waiting for a DeLorean). The only stipulation is that I go with you so I can get some stuff for myself.

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    IIRC, HFCG was going to apply for that, but the stack of paperwork for the application was like a foot thick.

Lawguns

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    I looked into this before. Don't worry about the time frame they have this every year. The problem is it would need to be set up as non-profit. I wanted to do it as a business and the grants are not for that. Not that a non profit range is bad it just does not fit my business plan. Other then that opening a range is a pain in the butt.

Lock n Load

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    146   0   0
    May 1, 2008
    FFort
    When I worked at Bradis (years ago) I had the NRA contact Bob B. about a range and they had a very nice program, including funding, contractors, instruction etc.... but being on the Marion County side of Camby it was very expensive and a real pain to get the permits.

Im not sure if the NRA still has this type of program or not. And I do recall that a positive to the county/ state was offering NRA sanctioned training and safety courses at the range.

I miss the Gun Room range that used to be up in Beechgrove.... anyone else remember it???

postmanpwc

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 23, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    Well I live in Fort Wayne and I only know of only one public range but its an indoor range. I would love to go to a outdoor one so I guess whoever opens one up will be the #1 place ^_^

joslar15

Master
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    Bloomington
    When I worked at Bradis (years ago) I had the NRA contact Bob B. about a range and they had a very nice program, including funding, contractors, instruction etc.... but being on the Marion County side of Camby it was very expensive and a real pain to get the permits.

Im not sure if the NRA still has this type of program or not. And I do recall that a positive to the county/ state was offering NRA sanctioned training and safety courses at the range.

I miss the Gun Room range that used to be up in Beechgrove.... anyone else remember it???

I remember a place about where Greattimes is now. I shot several MGs there. Very cool, long time ago.

Top Bottom