• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • IndyZ

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 30, 2012
    South Indy
    I would suggest that this is nothing more than a ploy to pacify the so called right wingers upset about WalMarts new stance on guns and ammo. They are trying to cover their butts.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    I think this is a good thing in what we know is a difficult job environment. I recently helped a Walmart store manager buy a new home. Management pays well there. He started his job stocking shelves.

Hard work and discipline allows you to do whatever you want if you work smart at it as well. Most Vets know what that is all about so this is just one additional opportunity they have in front of them.

...and one less for the poor guy who standing line after (or before) the vet.

JAFO

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 16, 2012
    I think it's great they're doing it, if in fact everthing is above board.. I always wonder with Walmart. They don't seem to do much unless it REALLY benefits them.
    IMHO.. They've done an aweful lot to destroy small business and communities in this country

bcskypilot

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   1
    Jan 22, 2012
    Westfield, IN
    I get what you mean and do not completely disagree with you. I applaud anyone now days who is actually busting their butt standing in line and trying to find a job as apposed to those just kicked back, collecting a check and sucking this Country dry.

...and one less for the poor guy who standing line after (or before) the vet.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 21, 2011
    I think it's great they're doing it, if in fact everthing is above board.. I always wonder with Walmart. They don't seem to do much unless it REALLY benefits them.
    IMHO.. They've done an aweful lot to destroy small business and communities in this country

Show me a company that takes losses qtr after qtr without fixing the problem.

Im thinking they will have the vets work the sporting goods section, which will now be used as just another checkout counter beings they arent needed to open the bullet case anymore

Top Bottom