• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • STEEL CORE

Master
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Oct 29, 2008
    Fishers
    Well I was in last night (12th) about 6 PM, Terry my bespecaled ball cap wearing goofy grinned favorite sales person was at the sporting goods counter and grabbed the keys and opened the case as he saw me comming......................I had him get me a single box of .223 bulk pack remmington for $39.97 (100 rds), I told him it was nice to see the shelves full of ammo, and he asked me how much I wanted, I told him the .223 was all I could afford, and he told me they (Wal-Mart) had dropped their limit on ammo and I could now buy as many as I wanted.

9mm fed
    .40 fed

Winchester 100 packs

.22 boxes and bulk packs,

PDX rounds in .40 and .38 spcl

oh yea plenty of .223 bulk packs.:ingo:

BrownDog

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 14, 2008
    Well I was in last night (12th) about 6 PM, Terry my bespecaled ball cap wearing goofy grinned favorite sales person was at the sporting goods counter and grabbed the keys and opened the case as he saw me comming......................I had him get me a single box of .223 bulk pack remmington for $39.97 (100 rds), I told him it was nice to see the shelves full of ammo, and he asked me how much I wanted, I told him the .223 was all I could afford, and he told me they (Wal-Mart) had dropped their limit on ammo and I could now buy as many as I wanted.

9mm fed
    .40 fed

Winchester 100 packs

.22 boxes and bulk packs,

PDX rounds in .40 and .38 spcl

oh yea plenty of .223 bulk packs.:ingo:

I went today and was told that I was limited to 6 boxes of .40. Maybe it was different for .223. sales person told me they had alot of .223.

Top Bottom