• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BluedSteel

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 18, 2018
    Huntingburg
    Lefties call me a bot all of the time...Then attack my clothing and looks from my profile page, call me a deplorable hillbilly redneck....I keep waiting for the insult but they just keep calling me a deplorable hillbilly redneck...I thank them profusely because it shows they get me...

I want to go on the record as supporting the rights and opinions of our Christian Conservative Hillbilly Redneck Robots. Deplorable or otherwise.....
    Arise INGOers! Who is with me?

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dl4PiKcXsAAUtQ7.jpg

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    https://news.gallup.com/poll/286280/trump-job-approval-steady.aspx

Gallup has observed an increase in the percentage of Americans identifying as Republicans (32% in the past two surveys, up from 28% in the prior two surveys), along with a decline in the percentage identifying as independents (41%, down from 43%) and Democrats (27%, down from 28%).

I'm no math wiz but it would seem that the people that quit the dems and independents just didn't evaporate... They went somewhere... I'm trying to put my finger on it...

Thor

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 18, 2014
    Could be anywhere
    Poll numbers...meh. The only polls that matter are the ones taken on election day. I don't think the increasing numbers of registered D's out buying guns are really going to be all #come and take them please. More than likely they're afraid of the neighbors, old friends and relatives who will take them to task for changing their views...while many of those same people may have changed their views also.

Top Bottom