• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • INyooper

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 19, 2009
    North Central IN
    Thank you INGO, for everything. I don't know how I will ever repay everyone on here for their generosity except to keep it going. What a great community we have here. :ingo:

Be the best husband and dad you can be ...and, from the sounds of it, that's what you're doing! :yesway:

Was at the GF's house tonight watching a few movies; one was a chkflk (sorry, couldn't type it out ...I rationalized watching it, calling the thing a "documentary" ;)). Anyway, in this particular documentary, money and stuff had replaced time and love which, in the end, we learned that those two things (time and love) can never be replaced ...and that's what people really want.

Just a fwiw, that pretty much rings true with the kids I've worked with as well (and, besides, it's backed by a lot of research).

...think we'll watch some Clint Eastwood movies next time. :D

looney2ns

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 2, 2011
    Evansville, In
    In the true spirit of "Pay it Forward" my son and I enlisted the help of friends and family to move our neighbors to their new assisted living facility. We overheard them this morning as they were attempting to do this on their own with very little help. He is a Korean war veteran and in poor health as is his wife. They were supposed to have a lot of family help today and they did not show up. We pulled some trucks and trailers together and made a good days effort on their behalf. They were over whelmed by the help and our attitudes.
    I will miss them as they were across the fence for the 31 yrs. we have been here.
    Sorry we could not make the sale today. This was important and it feels good to help.

Pay it forward when you can.

I would ask again...does the family you helped need anything else, food, bedding, towels etc...we are willing to help.

Outstanding! :rockwoot:

Boo on their no show family! :xmad:

IndyBeerman

Was a real life Beerman.....
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 2, 2008
    Plainfield
    Thank you INGO, for everything. I don't know how I will ever repay everyone on here for their generosity except to keep it going. What a great community we have here. :ingo:

Nick, sometimes it's not about being a community.....

It's about being in a large extended family who cares. :ingo::patriot:

Top Bottom