• Status
    Not open for further replies.

chipperej

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    78   0   0
    Oct 22, 2011
    Boone County Indiana
    Bradis: Good inventory, good prices, helpful. (They even exchanged a new gun when the one I bought was defective)
    Planifiled Shooting Supplies: Helpful staff, good inventory, fair price on trade-in, competitive prices.
    Premier Arms: Knowledgeable people, not pushy, helpful, good prices.

slimplmbr

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Jan 27, 2010
    Greenfield
    Profire Arms & Supply- Best customer service hands down, almost always available for questions or concerns ( Andrew's gotta sleep sometime ), lowest ammo prices in the state

Bradis- Friendly staff, huge selection and low prices

21st Century Firearms- Friendly staff, huge selection, low prices and the awesome customer appreciation sale.

CSORuger

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Brownsburg Indiana
    1.) Bradis-Excellant selection of firearms and ammo/accessories. Good prices/friendly staff
    2.) Plainfield Shooting Supplies-Good selection of firearms, best prices and very honest/fair!
    3.) 500 Guns friendly, interesting shop, good selection of older firearms and shotguns

acarnahan

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Jan 29, 2011
    Fort Wayne, IN
    Each shop has great people, but each has their niche.

1. Tomlinsons Shooting Supply
    Firearms, reloading supplies
    2. 21st Century Firearms
    bulk ammo
    3. Ranger Supply Co.
    I tend to find deals on used stuff here

sepe

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Accra, Ghana
    Midwest Gun Exchange for the selection and some of the staff are very good about answering questions and giving opinions of similar guns (went in looking for a used shotgun and one of the guys went through them with me giving me his experience with the model if he had any).

Midwest Gun and Range for the full auto fun rentals.

Blythe's in Valpo. I didn't make a purchase but was along for the trip to help my uncle make his first semi auto handgun purchase. The salesman brought out quite a few different guns for him to handle and showed him how they all functioned. Once he got them narrowed down to 4 or 5, salesman gave a bit of information (when the model started production, where it is produced, countries it is a duty weapon) before talking about the kinds of deals that could be had on the used guns. Uncle ended up buying a pretty nice Beretta 92fs for a very nice price.

JohnP82

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Apr 2, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    Ranger Supply Co.--- Russ has taken great care of me for years. Good prices and good service.

D.T.O.M. Enterprises--- Great prices, no BS, and will do his best to get you what you want.

Bradis--- Obviously pretty far away from me, and I have only been there once. Great staff, good prices, great selection.

:ingo:

mammynun

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Oct 30, 2009
    New Albany
    1. Falls City Firearms in Clarksville. It's a new store but Rick has been around the shooting community in Southern IN for years. They have a video lending library (how cool is that?!) and excellent prices from what I've seen.

2. Keislers/Orion in Clarksville. Large store with a great selection. The prices improve immensely as they get to know you (i.e. "good guy" prices), and they're better than the other large stores/chains in the area to begin with.

rabbitdave

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 12, 2008
    Zionsville, IN
    INGO?

OK..Looked at the rules and this one may be outside the rules.

One of the best Indiana "gun stores" is the INGunOwners classified. Great selection, great prices, and fair prices for when you sell your guns. :dunno::ingo:

Zx Guns at the 1500- good prices and friendly even when they are 4 deep at the table.

Fort Liberty - Great prices and clean store.

Lock n Load

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    146   0   0
    May 1, 2008
    FFort
    Bradis: good prices and selection, friendly staff.

PSS: best to deal with, great on trades and Bob whistles while he works.

Elmores: best selection of AR goodness..... just hate the smokey enviroment.

sully

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 3, 2011
    Close to Spring Mill
    My Vote is for the Bloomington location MCSports. I'm not sure if they count but they have the best customer service of anywhere I have been. I recommend this store to everyone I talk guns with. The guys and gal that work at the firearms department are the most friendly people you will meet and will take all the time in the world with you even if you don't want to buy anything. They just share their love of firearms and give firearm owners a good name to anyone that comes in the store.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    1776Defend2ndAmend
    Top Bottom