• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • snowwalker

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 13, 2009
    In the sticks
    New to INGO, aren't you? A quick search will dispel that illusion.

Your comment makes about as much sense as my being 'new' to INGO. Democrats are, and have been for a long time, the enemy of gun owners. Yes there are some good Democrats, but not enough anymore to make any real difference. Just a look at America and the States with the fewest gun freedom laws is proof enough.

ghitch75

livin' in the sticks
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    119   0   0
    Dec 21, 2009
    Greene County
    here is a Fox article.....

" Attorney General Mark Herring, a Democrat, said the state will revoke its reciprocity agreement with the states because their concealed weapon laws don't meet Virginia's standards. Those states hand out permits to people who are barred under the Virginia law, like fugitives, convicted stalkers and drug dealers, which undermines the state's law and puts residents at risk, he said."

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2015/12/22/virginia-to-end-recognizing-concealed-carry-gun-permits-from-25-states.html?intcmp=hpbt3

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    here is a Fox article.....

" Attorney General Mark Herring, a Democrat, said the state will revoke its reciprocity agreement with the states because their concealed weapon laws don't meet Virginia's standards. Those states hand out permits to people who are barred under the Virginia law, like fugitives, convicted stalkers and drug dealers, which undermines the state's law and puts residents at risk, he said."

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2015/12/22/virginia-to-end-recognizing-concealed-carry-gun-permits-from-25-states.html?intcmp=hpbt3

Those states hand out permits to people who are barred under the Virginia law, like fugitives, convicted stalkers and drug dealers,

What states are "handing out permits" to these types? I could be wrong but I don't believe Indiana does.

I guess they don't want "our kind" there since they seem to lump all responsible out of state CC'rs in with criminal types. Got news for those geniuses. Criminals will enter your state anyway whether you recognize reciprocity or not. Dumbasses.

Last edited:

ghitch75

livin' in the sticks
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    119   0   0
    Dec 21, 2009
    Greene County
    What states are "handing out permits" to these types? I could be wrong but I don't believe Indiana does.

I guess they don't want "our kind" there since they seem to lump all responsible out of state CC'rs in with criminal types. Got news for those geniuses. Criminals will enter your state anyway whether you recognize reciprocity or not. Dumbasses.

i didn't know that fugitives,drug dealers and stalkers are proper persons?????

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    i didn't know that fugitives,drug dealers and stalkers are proper persons?????
    That's what I'm say'n. Pretty sure there is a requirement to be a proper person in Indiana but I guess we are all not considered to be proper in ol' Virginiee now so it does'nt matter to them.

ghitch75

livin' in the sticks
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    119   0   0
    Dec 21, 2009
    Greene County
    That's what I'm say'n. Pretty sure there is a requirement to be a proper person in Indiana but I guess we are all not considered to be proper in ol' Virginiee now so it does'nt matter to them.

oh yes......that is what gets me is do they think we hand out of vending machines????

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    Surely you aren't suggesting that they are engaging in misinformation to get the low information types to back them, are you?

cobber

Parrot Daddy
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Sep 14, 2011
    PR-WLAF
    New to INGO, aren't you? A quick search will dispel that illusion.

Your comment makes about as much sense as my being 'new' to INGO. Democrats are, and have been for a long time, the enemy of gun owners. Yes there are some good Democrats, but not enough anymore to make any real difference. Just a look at America and the States with the fewest gun freedom laws is proof enough.

Tongue in cheek. Sheesh. :rolleyes:

https://www.indianagunowners.com/fo...iscussion/395862-democrats-gun-control-5.html
    Your own thread as a matter of fact. A number of INGOers claiming to be both Democrats and 2nd A supporters, after a fashion.

This forum has seen lots of running arguments along these lines.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    ...A number of INGOers claiming to be both Democrats and 2nd A supporters, after a fashion...

That's really not being truthful in today's day and age. No such thing as a 2nd A supporting Dem. Terry McAuliffe is a perfect example of why this is no longer possible. They can talk that :poop: all day long, but the party's actions speak for themselves.

Last edited:

DavidDC

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 16, 2015
    Zionsville
    Grew up in Va and lived there most of my live until moving to IN in 08 ( I married a Hoosier, go figure). This is going to happen on a more National level as time goes by. VA, is primarily a gun friendly/promoting state. Unfortunately the fast growing region is the outskirts of DC, where you will have a lot of Politically involved residents, lobbyist etc and many more of that ilk. Also, that region's becoming a more liberal/progressive politically leaning area. The downside, is most of the rural part of the state is adamantly opposed to this type of decision. But, being rural and less populated you can have the political class making decisions for everyone. California, Illinois etc are great examples. The urban zones have a higher population and so come election time they are slowly having more power and they will exert that power over the rest of the state. Nationally we are moving to more urban living and also those areas tend to slowly lean more liberal in voting and will continue. Seeing that Obama has been a gun manufacturer's greatest marketing tool is encouraging, but hopefully it is growing gun support and not gun supporters just stocking up.

oldpink

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 7, 2009
    Farmland
    Thank the geniuses who elected this Clintonista as governor.
    But, but, but we should vote Dem and ignore their stance on guns because...reasons.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Maybe all those folks who tout that they aren't one issue voters need to rethink that stance?
    I think if ever there was a time to be a one issue voter this would be it. If one ever truly cared for 2nd Amendment rights it should be top of the priority list right now IMO.

We ALL need to get a handle on this issue before it's too late.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    I think if ever there was a time to be a one issue voter this would be it. If one ever truly cared for 2nd Amendment rights it should be top of the priority list right now IMO.

We ALL need to get a handle on this issue before it's too late.

The "one issue" could actually be the only issue that wins us the general election next year...
    ...or not.

Top Bottom