0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2022
    St. John

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    So where did the whole "he approached and was asked to move to another lane so he could face further scrutiny" story come from? :scratch:

There's always a ton of bad info and rumor at the beginning of something like this. Mass shootings are the same, someone will see someone running away and decide they must be the shooter when it's actually just someone getting the eff out of dodge, and then you'll end up with wildly divergent descriptions, locations, etc. We'll often get a series of different, and conflicting, explanations of motives, vehicle descriptions, shooter descriptions, casualty counts, etc. It can take the investigators hours or days to sort through all that bad info to get to the real info, zero chance the media is right out of the gate. That's why I say wait a week before you pay attention to anything said in the public domain.

There's no way to get to that sort of speed from the gate to the secondary inspection point. I've been 'secondarily inspected' there, probably because I bust out laughing when asked if I had $10k or more in cash on me. Do I *look* like the sort of person who has $10k in walking around money???

I don't remember if they had the hydraulic doo-dads that lift up and stop you if you try to run it.

indyblue

Guns & Pool Shooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 13, 2013
    Indy Northside `O=o-
    After seeing that video and re-playing it several times, it looks more like a really bad accident. When that car launched, whatever it hit, probably aerosolized the entire contents of the fuel tank and created a fuel/air explosion, a miniature Moab, so to speak.

INPatriot

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 21, 2013
    God's Country
    Ok I fact checked this myself....... well kind of.

Official Statement from Vice President Kamala Harris:
    " Bridges are big and beautiful. Bridges continually connect two areas of land over a river. We will continue to build more beautiful bridges as we continue to use the beautiful bridges we already have."
    Though the use of beautiful also makes it sound like something Trump would say.

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    A husband and his wife on their way to. . . . a KISS concert tonight in Toronto.

On a side note the concert was cancelled this afternoon due to Paul not feeling well.

So, not a terrorist attack.

The guy with the $300K Bentley lives in a very upscale neighborhood... DUH!! I see mostly F-150s and Sport Utes here in my "not quite very upscale neighborhood." Although the guy down the street has a new GMC 4X4 with the fancy tailgate.

CNN is reporting that the driver of the vehicle that Fox claimed was full of explosives was a 56-year-old man who lived in a very upscale area that had intended to go to the kiss concert.. he was driving a $300k Bentley with his wife. CNN says it loos like a terrible accident

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    In case it hasnt been posted yet.

If you have the means to own a Bentley... and you have tickets to see KISS in Toronto...

Wouldn't you take your wife there in a limo?

Wouldn't you not be driving up to an international border at a rate of speed that gets your (guessing here) 3,500-4,000 pound car about 13 feet in the air (Penske box truck for reference) around 100 feet from where you hit the ramp (which means it went a long way before impact)???

I don't think I'm :tinfoil: but something is just not right here.

Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy
    If you have the means to own a Bentley... and you have tickets to see KISS in Toronto...

Wouldn't you take your wife there in a limo?

Wouldn't you not be driving up to an international border at a rate of speed that gets your (guessing here) 3,500-4,000 pound car about 13 feet in the air (Penske box truck for reference) around 100 feet from where you hit the ramp (which means it went a long way before impact)???

I don't think I'm :tinfoil: but something is just not right here.
    He spent $300k on a British car and was on his way to see a band whose lead singer lost his voice about a decade ago.
    Reason might not be his forte.

:):

Or maybe...

Ark

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Feb 18, 2017
    Indy
    Massive whiff by Fox declaring it to be a car bomb terrorist attack. :rolleyes:

Thought that very first video was kinda weak for a "car bomb", but I didn't have Bentley explosion on my bingo card.

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    Top Bottom