• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • JonN

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 8, 2012
    IN
    David Martin, during his talk at the International Covid Summit in Europe, ignited a fire that will be even harder to put out. I hope he doesn't get burnt by big Pharma and Big Tech. They've made every effort to discredit him as a conspiracy theorist already. But why do all these "conspiracies" seem to keep becoming reality? No one wants to talk about it.

Are people in denial? Afraid of the post clot-shot consequences so they don't discuss?

It's always the hardest and most painfully honest conversations that can be a challenge. At the end of the day, it was about forcing global vaccination acceptance and registration upon the sheeple.

tim87tr

Freedom lover
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Eastern IL
    David Martin, during his talk at the International Covid Summit in Europe, ignited a fire that will be even harder to put out. I hope he doesn't get burnt by big Pharma and Big Tech. They've made every effort to discredit him as a conspiracy theorist already. But why do all these "conspiracies" seem to keep becoming reality? No one wants to talk about it.

Are people in denial? Afraid of the post clot-shot consequences so they don't discuss?

It's always the hardest and most painfully honest conversations that can be a challenge. At the end of the day, it was about forcing global vaccination acceptance and registration upon the sheeple.
    Yes and Yes to your questions. Denial, convenience, not wanting to be the outlier in herd mentality, no grit, mental laziness, willfull ingnorance, etc. Do an advanced search on the word Bioweapon by date and you'll see that people are just now talking about it. I posted David Martins video a year ago about losing 700 million in the World and I'm not sure if people want to hear those things even today. Ed Dowd using acturial data is showing some unfortunate numbers, especially high with injuries. What will the numbers be in two or three years?

This is Arizona Senator Jamae Shamp. Worth watching the 30 sec video. Two and a half years after the "safe and effective", looks like AZ government is going to have a dog and pony show to address the last 3.5 year clown show. Will anything change? At least they're trying to get the word out. This is in conjuction with some of the Front Line Doctors group members.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    benw
    Top Bottom