• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DragonGunner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 14, 2010
    N. Central IN
    It's the same playbook as the alleged aids epidemic that he stated tens of thousand of people were killed. It was always about the soft kill cure. The scare portion is just the setup for the dangerous solution.

Peter just keeps talking about the virus side of it and how they could have stopped it when even with the numbers given to people, it didn't kill very many. Everyone still calls it a pandemic instead of scamdemic. I just see Peter conveniently not talking about the dangers of the vaccine in this clip. He keeps talking about how smart he is though.

The numbers of vaccine injured are said to be 26 million. That's a fourth of the working population. Does this suddenly improve? IMO it gets worse, sadly. Appears it is already and will increasingly have a negative economic ripple effect.
    I heard him talk bad about the vaccines and they were junk. How is that not talking about it. As for him not being very smart he seems much smarter than Fauci. And it’s not the entire show just a clip. Don’t know what else he said. Each his own I guess.

tim87tr

Freedom lover
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Eastern IL
    I heard him talk bad about the vaccines and they were junk. How is that not talking about it. As for him not being very smart he seems much smarter than Fauci. And it’s not the entire show just a clip. Don’t know what else he said. Each his own I guess.
    I've watched him on Bannon and the dialect seems to be more political than warning the people how dangerous it is to take an experiment which continues to this day. I'd like to hear something stronger than junk, along the lines of "it can kill, disable or injure you in so many ways".

I did not say he wasn't smart as I believe he has thinking abilities and common sense. He talked about the past and what should have happened and could be warning people in the present and future.

Something like this since children and elderly are vulnerable to the medical pharma industrial complex. Yes I am nitpicking since the stronger message is way overdue.

1DOWN4UP

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 25, 2015
    North of 30
    Last edited:

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    These are some really sick POS.

The puppets must be rewarded.
    So, the next time they need the puppets..

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    “That’s already enough bombshell information for one day. But Langille had even more to say, describing the power that Big Tech, Big Pharma, and Wall Street play in shaping the news we receive:”

LANGILLE: The other thing with Tucker that is interesting is everyone’s afraid we are losing so many viewers and money. I’m like well actually, there’s a bunch of advertisers that said we’re not going to advertise that 8 o’clock hour.
    So now that he’s gone, they’re starting to come back…
    It’s Big Pharma. Which is crazy because we would do all the stuff about COVID vaccines—and we’re getting money from Pfizer…
    Big Pharma, Big Tech.

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    Oh New York, never change.

The essentially obsolete digital vaccine card that New York developed during the pandemic has cost the state government over $64 million since inception, and the number continues to grow as contracted companies are paid to maintain it.

The Excelsior Pass has thus far cost the state $64 million, most of which went to IBM, Boston Consulting Group, and Deloitte, consulting firms that developed and maintenance the technology, the Times Union reported. The contracts with the latter firms, which amounted to $28 million, are now part of a state inspector general’s investigation into certain public spending during Covid. IBM received $36 million for its work on the app, the publication noted.

Top Bottom