• GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    Has anyone else noticed the full court press on vaccines?
    View attachment 380068
    View attachment 380069
    I was watching a football game on the SEC network this Saturday and John Legend is still on the commercials pushing this poison. I saw an article from the Bloomington paper (maybe) where one of the local doctors up there is still advising people to get the latest boosters.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    The source or event is most likely never what one reads or hears about. It's not really often of a present nature, often exposed by history as you mentioned in a previous post about how the US is becoming a dying empire within, much like what happened to Rome.

My opinions...Vaccines and medicine are highly profitable and there's absolutely medical industrialization, particularly in standard care/testing. Technology and advancements in acute care can and will save a person's life. I've seen both sides of medicine and the dark side is devastating. It is shown in my postings about things "medical related" the last few years.

Some things I've learned here, on my own and my items of deep research after getting surprised by world coordinated shutdown 4.5 years ago:

Hegelian dialect, Tytlers cycle, medical industrialization, germ vs terrain theory and possible origin or foundational use of the term virus.

That’s a load of horse ****. It sounds a lot like miasma theory rebranded. :):

Top Bottom