• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • tim87tr

Freedom lover
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Eastern IL
    Someone paid for the vaccines. They’re not free. Someone even paid for the bike. It’s not free. Bike mfg still got paid. Vaccine mfg got paid. Who paid for it? Taxpayers?
    I'd say at the end of that insanity, we as taxpayers did pay for it.

The last paragraph of the article states it was sponsored by the school corporation, Anthem BCBS, and the health department. So my guess the "middleman" was the State and County for the school and health department. The insurance was probably federal. I sure don't see the health insurance company giving out money for free.

Another issue at this school corporation and likely many others is attendance is declining due to home and private schooling increases. Vigo has closed about 25% of their schools. With these vaccine programs they will get grants and kickbacks to make up for their stupidity.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    People died suddenly before covid shots came out. No telling if this was one of the rare cases. I'm sure an autopsy could confirm it. They'll never publish that information if it is. But, at least this is another data point in what seems to be orders of magnitude more sudden, unexpected deaths in what seems to be otherwise healthy individuals.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    People died suddenly before covid shots came out. No telling if this was one of the rare cases. I'm sure an autopsy could confirm it. They'll never publish that information if it is. But, at least this is another data point in what seems to be orders of magnitude more sudden, unexpected deaths in what seems to be otherwise healthy individuals.
    As I’ve said before…Like during covid when anyone died we assumed it was because they weren’t vaxxed. The science was settled. Using that same logic, anyone dying suddenly now I’m assuming it was because they were vaxxed. My game, my rules. (The science is settled). ;)

Last edited:

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    As I’ve said before…Like during covid when anyone died we assumed it was because they weren’t vaxxed. The science was settled. Using that same logic, anyone dying suddenly now I’m assuming it was because they were vaxxed. My game, my rules. (The science is settled). ;)
    One has to wonder if it isn't the more factual assumption of the two.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    One has to wonder if it isn't the more factual assumption of the two.
    Something explains it. Seemingly healthy middle aged woman goes out for a walk or jog or whatever, then has a fatal “medical emergency”. Women have hear attacks too I guess. Seems to be a lot of people of some fame having “medical emergencies” at a higher rate.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    Something explains it. Seemingly healthy middle aged woman goes out for a walk or jog or whatever, then has a fatal “medical emergency”. Women have hear attacks too I guess. Seems to be a lot of people of some fame having “medical emergencies” at a higher rate.
    Not just famous people. I know multiple seemingly healthy people personally that dropped dead at younger ages.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 7, 2021
    central indiana
    More vaccines for everyone. Three vaccines only in 1960, now 108 available according to Dr. McCullough. More vaccines for children. Autism has gone from 1 in 10,000 to 1 in 36. This is the pattern. Can we now say more vaccines, more problems?
    You and I are in agreement with the vidsanity and vax issue. But the increase in autism may simply be that years ago autism was specific. Now there is a "spectrum". After reading about the spectrum, it's likely that most people are on it. Seriously. Walk on your toes? Autistic. Walk with your hands at your side? Autistic. Don't like loud noises? Autistic. Frankly, some of the signs and symtpoms used to diagnose autism are extremely subjective and predominate the majority of people.

The number of vaccines available (usually required) for children has become obscene. I know with my own children that most new vax's require two doses, typically at very specific intervals. Miss the interval by one day? Screw you, go get another jab 'cause that one didn't count. That's not science. That's business. It's wrong. The state required a new vax for kids starting in school a couple years back. But the state required kids entering their senior year to also get the new vax. Huh? He just went through eleven years of school and wasn't damaged by whatever the state claims to be protecting him from. If he'd been a year older, he didn't need the shot?? That kinda logic is right up there with curfews to prevent covid. As if the germ only attacks after midnight. Ludicrous.

Shadow01

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 8, 2011
    WCIn
    You and I are in agreement with the vidsanity and vax issue. But the increase in autism may simply be that years ago autism was specific. Now there is a "spectrum". After reading about the spectrum, it's likely that most people are on it. Seriously. Walk on your toes? Autistic. Walk with your hands at your side? Autistic. Don't like loud noises? Autistic. Frankly, some of the signs and symtpoms used to diagnose autism are extremely subjective and predominate the majority of people.

The number of vaccines available (usually required) for children has become obscene. I know with my own children that most new vax's require two doses, typically at very specific intervals. Miss the interval by one day? Screw you, go get another jab 'cause that one didn't count. That's not science. That's business. It's wrong. The state required a new vax for kids starting in school a couple years back. But the state required kids entering their senior year to also get the new vax. Huh? He just went through eleven years of school and wasn't damaged by whatever the state claims to be protecting him from. If he'd been a year older, he didn't need the shot?? That kinda logic is right up there with curfews to prevent covid. As if the germ only attacks after midnight. Ludicrous.
    That’s not a vax problem, but an attending public school problem.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 7, 2021
    central indiana
    That’s not a vax problem, but an attending public school problem.
    Kinda. Even private schools demand vax or Dr.'s letter (at least to the two we tried did). Public schools will accept Dr.'s letter too, but given how many vax's they require, damn, all my time would be spent chasing exemption letters. Of all my issues with public schools, vax's are one of the easiest to get around.
    ETA: the biggest pita was the need to get a new letter every year for the same shot. Meaning if used an exemption in fourth grade, we needed a letter every year confirming that exemption, moving forward. That sucked.

We didn't feel like we gained much at private schools, especially for the associated costs. We also weren't comfortable going the home-schooling route. We did pull them for a period during peak vidsanity. I gave them 'assignments' that were all funtional life-type focus. Set a budget, grocery shop, log in/out of bank accounts, shedule appointments, make repairs. No calculus or chemistry, though. It was a blast while it lasted. I wish I had the time and academic prowess to have home schooled them full time. I envy those parents that are able to pull it off.

The nurse tried to talk down to me with the last exemption letter I supplied during vidsanity. Click. Never heard from her again. I heard through the grapevine she later stormed out in a huff 'cause the administrators told her to back off after parents complained of her badgering them. I can't confirm her reason for leaving, but I do know she was there one day, gone the next.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Uniquenateo
    Top Bottom