• ...and so much more!
  • printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    How about instead spending that $270MM on backpay for unjustifiably dismissed service members that they're now begging to return?

Plus damages, they completely upended the lives of those people for political reasons.
    How many marriages were destroyed as a result of being suddenly unemployed? Homes lost? Drug or alcohol problems? Mental health and Suicides?
    I'm sure the number is NOT zero.

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    Yup. Absolutely true and then with polio vaccine rollout there was an uptick in polio cases.

My great aunt got polio from the vaccine. Lived her life crippled and in a wheelchair but hey, the .gov gave her housing and free cheese
    How does one get polio from the vaccine as it is my understanding that the vaccine contains no live virus?

Was there a variant that did have live virus?

Lpherr

In a blue bubble
    But one cannot get flu from the flu vaccine, may be ineffective for a person, but no live vira.

Cutter Lab's screw up makes far more sense than magic.
    Maybe it's just a bad reaction, but I've known a lot of people that got flu symptoms right after getting the flu vaccination.
    Some have been sick for only days and others up to weeks.:dunno:

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    Maybe it's just a bad reaction, but I've known a lot of people that got flu symptoms right after getting the flu vaccination.
    Some have been sick for only days and others up to weeks.:dunno:
    Sure, can have reactions but no research I have seen that the flu vaccine gives you the flu because of inactive vira, but the vaccine may be ineffective to you and the vira burns through.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    I read an article awhile back where the evidence was spelled out for the case that multiple flu shots result in the recipient actually more likely to contract the flu. Not that the shots themselves directly give the recipient the flu but do something to their systems that makes it easier for them to contract it.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    How does one get polio from the vaccine as it is my understanding that the vaccine contains no live virus?

Was there a variant that did have live virus?
    In rare cases the weakened virus in some vaccines could mutate in the body and become virulent again, causing damage and being able to successfully replicate

A vaccine-derived poliovirus (VDPV) is a strain related to the weakened live poliovirus contained in oral polio vaccine (OPV). If allowed to circulate in under- or unimmunized populations for long enough, or replicate in an immunodeficient individual, the weakened virus can revert to a form that causes illness and paralysis.

Since the covid vaccine appears to damage the immune system in some individuals, it is likely those are some of the people who are providing the 'immunodeficient individuals'

Last edited:
    Top Bottom