• GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    I haven't seen any "evidence of causing people.." between vaccine and leprosy either.. yet.
    Not saying it doesn't exist, but the statistic, by itself, is not in any way proof.
    Curious isn't it? No one seems to be very interested in testing any of these claims. Could it be a coincidence? Maybe. But we can't have people doubting the miracle of vaccines. There's too much money at risk.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Curious isn't it? No one seems to be very interested in testing any of these claims. Could it be a coincidence? Maybe. But we can't have people doubting the miracle of vaccines. There's too much money at risk.
    I'm not for, or against, the vax.
    I think it should be a personal decision, not made by companies or the "victims".
    I also think better data should be presented, and not shouted down or hidden.

I'm also against using data to support a point.
    When a small piece of data is drawn out to support a larger conclusion, with minimal data.
    Data can be misread by BOTH sides.
    And using "bad" data can damage your own side (whichever side that is)

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    I'm not for, or against, the vax.

I used to look at anti-vaxxers as kooks. Since I've seen the evidence concerning the covid vaccines roll out, first about in lack of efficacy of the vaccines and now, mounting evidence that the vaccines cause heart problems, turbo-charge cancers, cause diseases in patients thought to be cured, I'm reluctant to ever get another shot, for anything, ever again.

"I'm also against using data to support a point."

This does not seem logical.

Last edited:

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    You have to look at the data, to prove/disprove both sides.

When you use data to just support your point, you cherry pick data and only use that which proves your own point.
    Using data isn't necessarily cherry picking. That's a form of lying. Some people do, they act maliciously. Fauci, for example cherry picked, twisted, covered up, manipulated data to get whatever his goal was accomplished.

Simply stating an observation(s) to support a hypothesis is not in and of itself cherry picking. Picking one observation while disregarding conflicting observations--that is cherry picking.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    *Dons biblical worldview hat*

Death was caused by sin. We were never meant to die. Nothing was meant to die in the original scheme of things.

Birth or conception doesn't cause death but nothing can die unless it's alive first, that's certainly axiomatic.

smokingman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Indiana

After Health Secretary Xavier Becerra(not a doctor,no medical background...they are a lawyer), a Biden appointee, wrote in a social media post on Nov. 29, 2022, that people should get vaccinated “if it’s been over 2 months since your last dose,” the Functional Government Initiative (FGI) filed a Freedom of Information Act request for documents supporting the statements.

The watchdog organization then sued after the administration didn't comply with timelines laid out in the law.

FGI asked for, among other documents: "Any scientific support relied on by Secretary Becerra when approving or issuing the tweet recommending that all Americans receive a booster shot every two months" and "any study, synopsis, or similar statement or document of scientific, academic, or government research on whether a bi-monthly booster shot will effectively prevent the transmission or susceptibility to COVID-19 and known active variants as of November 2022."

It also asked for internal communications regarding Mr. Becerra's statements.

In a new response, the government said it had no evidence to support Mr. Becerra's recommendation.

"The department reviewed 1,263 pages of potentially responsive records captured in the agency’s search for this FOIA request. After a careful review of these records, I determined the 1,263 pages were not relevant to your request," Alesia Williams, an official in the Department of Health and Human Services (HHS), told FGI.

"The lack of a single of a single record supporting Secretary Becerra’s bold public health recommendation for six COVID boosters a year is a startling development," Pete McGinnis, a spokesman for FGI, said in a statement.

"It is tremendously irresponsible for the government’s chief health official to fire off tweets recommending frequent injections of a new vaccine booster apparently based on no academic or scientific support," Mr. McGinnis added.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 7, 2021
    central indiana
    "...get a booster shot every two months."

Get ****ing real. The demand from the gov placed upon the populous under threat of retribution (job loss, lack of access/travel, etc.), was for Joe Citizen to receive an injection every 60 days for the remainder of Joe Citizen's life. And lots of citizens were agreeable to this demand. Get ****ing real.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    benw
    Top Bottom