Not open for further replies.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    The problem for a lot of us is, we don't have a choice. I can easily leave my good paying position, but I'd be done with my career if I did. I *might* be able to find a small company not willing to mandate the vax, at least at that time, but I'd likely get my pay reduced by half. Only large companies can afford me and they're all headed towards mandating the vax.
    This is why these employer madates operate as a de facto law. If you have to choose whether you want to be employable or not, that's not a real choice.

Last edited:

NKBJ

at the ark
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 21, 2010
    Was reading through the thread "Covid Friend Being Denied Medication" and something jogged my memory. Over the last century there's been plenty of documentation on foundations being used for purposes the ubermensch wantabe's thought best kept beneath the public brain waves. So hey, decided to go look around a bit. Bingo. Spot on. E7, Chief you sank my battleship.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Guess I’d heard it more as the second definition, like when Hillary moved to NY to win the senate seat..,

Definition of carpetbagger​

1disapproving : a Northerner in the South after the American Civil War usually seeking private gain under the Reconstruction governments
    2disapproving : OUTSIDERespecially : a nonresident or new resident who seeks private gain from an area often by meddling in its business or politics
    It can also mean an opportunist of someone else's misfortune. In that regard the label is appropriate.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville

jsx1043

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Apr 9, 2008
    Napghanistan
    This seems to indicate that the FDA has, in fact, given approval of the Pfizer shot.

August 23, 2021

Today, the U.S. Food and Drug Administration approved the first COVID-19 vaccine. The vaccine has been known as the Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine, and will now be marketed as Comirnaty (koe-mir’-na-tee), for the prevention of COVID-19 disease in individuals 16 years of age and older. The vaccine also continues to be available under emergency use authorization (EUA), including for individuals 12 through 15 years of age and for the administration of a third dose in certain immunocompromised individuals.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk
    Twenty months in (in the public eye, at least) and the best they can come up with is “Comirnaty?”

What, was “Quietus” already taken?

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    If my employer ever mandated that i get a vaccine they’d be looking for a replacement before they finished their sentence. I don’t tolerate government dictators, and I don’t tolerate employment dictators. Luckily, my owner is in his 60s and refuses to get the shot, so I’m pretty sure he shares the same skepticism we do.

And any companies will fail when they lose half their employees.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    The problem for a lot of us is, we don't have a choice. I can easily leave my good paying position, but I'd be done with my career if I did. I *might* be able to find a small company not willing to mandate the vax, at least at that time, but I'd likely get my pay reduced by half. Only large companies can afford me and they're all headed towards mandating the vax.

Same for me.
    I'm still not getting it.

And I'm watching million dollar facilities halt production because ONE PERSON failed to show up for work.
    So I'm pretty sure laying of thousands would be detrimental.

jsx1043

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Apr 9, 2008
    Napghanistan
    Was reading through the thread "Covid Friend Being Denied Medication" and something jogged my memory. Over the last century there's been plenty of documentation on foundations being used for purposes the ubermensch wantabe's thought best kept beneath the public brain waves. So hey, decided to go look around a bit. Bingo. Spot on. E7, Chief you sank my battleship.

3B3C5C71-C11D-41DA-9C00-7D638FAAC2B6.jpeg

Yes, because all of these “foundations” are completely trustworthy and have NEVER commited one shady act or funded nefarious initiatives...

Le sigh... can we just start this big igloo already so I can get to it while I’m relatively young? I’d prefer not to live the rest of my life having my whereabouts monitored and my digital credits allowing me to only do certain things, breathing in smoggy air from my cramped apartment in Mega City 1.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    It's such an emergency, that they want to lay off nurses.
    And, doctors will stop helping people.

Once again, maybe the unvaccinated should stop providing electricity, gas, and water to hospitals/doctors that are doing this.

Also, ABL points out, why don't doctors refuse to help people that keeps getting shot doing crime, and don't have insurance.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    View attachment 154707

Yes, because all of these “foundations” are completely trustworthy and have NEVER commited one shady act or funded nefarious initiatives...

Le sigh... can we just start this big igloo already so I can get to it while I’m relatively young? I’d prefer not to live the rest of my life having my whereabouts monitored and my digital credits allowing me to only do certain things, breathing in smoggy air from my cramped apartment in Mega City 1.
    What? No Clinton Foundation? I've heard they're all over righteous causes.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom