Not open for further replies.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Everyone uses their past experiences and the information they collect to try to make the best decision for them. No one should be allowed to force us to make what we think is a bad decision for ourselves.
    ^^^This is where I'm at.^^^ I've been getting the flu shot for years, with no ill effects at all. DoggyMama swears it made her sick, so she quit getting them. I saw what my dad went through with shingles and I wanted no part of it, so I got it (and a booster). No ill effects.

After much consideration, I finally got the Pfizer Covid shots (but no booster yet, since that wasn't a consideration when DoggyMama and I got ours). Absolutely no side effects for me (not even a sore arm). DoggyMama's arm was sore for a few days, but that was it.

Bottom line, it's an individual choice. Not going to advocate for or against either way.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    By contrast, the father of two of our grandchildren sent DoggyMama some BS info saying that anyone that got the vaccine is going to be dead by October, or in 3 to 5 years. Then again, he is/was a QAnon follower. :rolleyes: So in other words, an idiot. What I hate is that he's feeding this BS to his kids.

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    In all of this has anybody checked the bad cases of covid against past and current smoking? I hear the term comorbidity used, but I'm wondering what that covers.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    In all of this has anybody checked the bad cases of covid against past and current smoking? I hear the term comorbidity used, but I'm wondering what that covers.

There's literally studies saying it prevents covid, along side studies saying it worsens it.

But I mean, in all seriousness, filtering it through a cigarette has to be more effective than a face mask.

Last edited:

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    My experience so far has been the various factories and offices that I visit. I listen to people discuss their symptoms, when they got it, and how they live thier lives.

JeepHammer

SHOOTER
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 2, 2018
    SW Indiana
    And those that are forced to get the vaccine by their employers, we call "Controlled".

Sure it's 'Controlling',
    It's controlling the amount of infected zombies that come into contact with workers, and ultimately their families.

Instead now sick/injured people have to wait for a COVID case to die so they can get an ICU bed...

Talk about brain washed!

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    Sure it's 'Controlling',
    It's controlling the amount of infected zombies that come into contact with workers, and ultimately their families.

Instead now sick/injured people have to wait for a COVID case to die so they can get an ICU bed...

Talk about brain washed!

So you took a vaccine and believe it won't work unless everyone around you takes it?

:lol2:

NKBJ

at the ark
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 21, 2010
    My experience so far has been the various factories and offices that I visit. I listen to people discuss their symptoms, when they got it, and how they live thier lives.
    I used to do that, visiting factories and offices. People I met with often asked me what I thought the bug was. I was right. Now I'm glad to be retired.

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    I used to do that, visiting factories and offices. People I met with often asked me what I thought the bug was. I was right. Now I'm glad to be retired.

I was retired, but companies kept calling, now I work part time. It's been very rewarding.

Timjoebillybob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 27, 2009
    Sure it's 'Controlling',

Talk about brain washed!
    Really? In IN we have a bit over 20% of the current ICU beds available. And were at about 2/3rds the number of total bed capacity as there was earlier in the pandemic. At little under 2200 compared to a little over 3300 a year and a half or so ago.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Uniquenateo
    Top Bottom