Not open for further replies.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Well, if everyone grew a backbone, and didn'tget one, then what?
    But, we are talking about CNN.
    CNN of course is not the only ones. Many companies are doing the same thing, except they’ve announced their policies weeks ago, giving people the opportunity to at least comply.

The thing is, I think many employees seem to be agreeing with the ********.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    CNN of course is not the only ones. Many companies are doing the same thing, except they’ve announced their policies weeks ago, giving people the opportunity to at least comply.

The thing is, I think many employees seem to be agreeing with the ********.

True.
    But they're only doing it, because people are letting them.
    Let the doors close, see how long it last.

Course, that depends on the economy.
    Never strike during bad economy.
    Right now though..

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Our contract is next year.
    I wish it was now.
    Steel is $$$$$$.
    And we can even find buyers for defects.
    Work crews are short though. Can't get "kids" to come here.

If contract was this year, we'd probably already have feelers out for a contract, maybe a few arguments, to make it look like they are grudgingly giving us something... all to keep the furnaces going.

Mgderf

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    May 30, 2009
    Lafayette
    Do a history search of Moderna. look at the money trail. Look at their product line, there isn't one, except the "vaccine" If I opened a drug company in 2011, I would probably try to sell something, maybe drugs.?
    Does seem a little odd.
    Ten years or so in business without selling anything?
    Wonder how they "pay the bills"?

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    This whole vaccine debacle just grinds my gears.

News reports yesterday outlined an Ohio woman who won a 1 million dollar "raffle" for getting a vaccine.
    Other states/municipalities are offering free drinks, free joints, free rides, free concerts... all in an effort to entice fence-sitters to take theCovid-19 vaccine.

The question arises, if this vaccine were the be-all/end-all, ultimate answer to this "pandemic", why aren't people beating down the doors clamoring for their individual salvation?

When you offer something of worth or value, people will beat a path to your door.
    The fact that the government feels the need to bribe, or try to coerce people into compliance tells me to question the dominate paradigm.

What.... No free camps with hot showers?

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    I’m worried about them using the vaccine as a requirement for employment, travel and services. I know that some places are already doing this in one form or another but when it becomes mandatory for your job, education or ability to move about what are you going to do. If you think about it nobody ever heard about COVID-19 a little over a year ago and now it’s all you hear about. To think that from being an unknown bug a year ago and that they have a vaccine they want the entire population to get is mind boggling. To discover the cause, develop a vaccine, get it approved and into mass production in that amount of time is astronomically amazing! No real testing, no long term studies, no real experience with side effects and no idea at all how affective it’ll be over time. Sorry gang, Way to many variables for me. To paraphrase Ronnie the most feared words to hear are “I’m from the government and I’m here to help”

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Do a history search of Moderna. look at the money trail. Look at their product line, there isn't one, except the "vaccine" If I opened a drug company in 2011, I would probably try to sell something, maybe drugs.?
    They were founded on the research behind mRna technology. Their name is even a play on that. Many drug companies are a one trick pony. They rely on grant money until they can produce something they can sell.

jsx1043

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Apr 9, 2008
    Napghanistan
    And the entirety of humans on the planet need to stop using the word "jab." It's a colloquial, jingoistic term used to popularize, underscore and trivialize the medical procedure of injecting a drug into your body. It's not "cool" or "hip," it's disingenuous and dangerous.

buckwacker

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 23, 2012
    And the entirety of humans on the planet need to stop using the word "jab." It's a colloquial, jingoistic term used to popularize, underscore and trivialize the medical procedure of injecting a drug into your body. It's not "cool" or "hip," it's disingenuous and dangerous.
    Well they can't say vaccinated since its not really a vaccine.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    I didn't read the whole thread, but I'm curious, are there videos of our benevolent leaders getting these shots? I'm not a conspiracy theorist by nature, but not hearing widespread reports of politicians getting these shots has me a bit concerned. Of course, even video evidence doesn't really mean anything, but still... :dunno:

Magyars

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    46   0   0
    Mar 6, 2010
    Delaware County Freehold
    I have maintained, and will continue to do so...that if these "vaccines" are so safe why do the companies producing them need to be immune from prosecution?
    I'm not an anti vaccer but I'm not willing to be part of a global experiment. We should be nearing herd immunity anyways....
    As has been said many times, my body, my choice.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom