• Status
    Not open for further replies.

tim87tr

Freedom lover
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Eastern IL

Good video. I copy pasted below. This suit has been going on awhile. I keep wondering what's going to red pill everyone? Hope it happens soon and I'm seeing a positive change and awakening in the last few weeks.

Attorney Thomas Renz filed a lawsuit in federal court in Alabama on July 19 that alleges a massive government cover-up of vaccination-related U.S. deaths that number “at least 45,000.”

The suit, filed on behalf of America’s Frontline Doctors in U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Alabama, is based on a sworn statement by a government insider under federal whistleblower protection.

JCSR

NO STAGE PLAN
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 11, 2017
    Santa Claus

There is not an FDA approved COVID vaccine in the US​

SEN. RON JOHNSON: We do not have an FDA-approved vaccine being administered in the U.S. The FDA played a bait and switch. They approved the Comirnaty version of Pfizer drugs. It’s not available in the U.S. They even admit it. I sent them a letter three days later going "What are you doing?" What they did is they extended the emergency use authorization for the Pfizer drug vaccine that’s available in the U.S., here that’s more than 30 days later, they haven’t asked that very simple question. If you’re saying that the Pfizer drug is the same as the Comirnaty, why didn’t you provide FDA approval on that? So, there’s not an FDA-approved drug and, of course, they announced it so they could push through these mandates so that people actually think, "Oh, OK now these things are FDA approved." They are not and again, maybe they should be, but the FDA isn’t telling me why.

https://www.foxnews.com/media/ron-johnson-no-fda-approved-covid-vaccine

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville

There is not an FDA approved COVID vaccine in the US​

SEN. RON JOHNSON: We do not have an FDA-approved vaccine being administered in the U.S. The FDA played a bait and switch. They approved the Comirnaty version of Pfizer drugs. It’s not available in the U.S. They even admit it. I sent them a letter three days later going "What are you doing?" What they did is they extended the emergency use authorization for the Pfizer drug vaccine that’s available in the U.S., here that’s more than 30 days later, they haven’t asked that very simple question. If you’re saying that the Pfizer drug is the same as the Comirnaty, why didn’t you provide FDA approval on that? So, there’s not an FDA-approved drug and, of course, they announced it so they could push through these mandates so that people actually think, "Oh, OK now these things are FDA approved." They are not and again, maybe they should be, but the FDA isn’t telling me why.

https://www.foxnews.com/media/ron-johnson-no-fda-approved-covid-vaccine

There's a less conspiratorial reason for it, though it's a conspiracy in and of its self.

That is, if pfizer made comirnaty available, the EUA would be rescinded for all other vaccines. Therefor they are with-holding comirnaty to avoid that situation.

It also explains why they lose their marbles over ivermectin, and all the other treatments. If those were considered viable treatments, according to the law, the EUA would have to be rescinded.

I do find it curious that we're to believe pfizer doesn't care about money and doesn't want a monopoly, and therefor isn't making comirnaty available. That doesn't make sense.

JCSR

NO STAGE PLAN
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 11, 2017
    Santa Claus
    There's a less conspiratorial reason for it, though it's a conspiracy in and of its self.

That is, if pfizer made comirnaty available, the EUA would be rescinded for all other vaccines. Therefor they are with-holding comirnaty to avoid that situation.

It also explains why they lose their marbles over ivermectin, and all the other treatments. If those were considered viable treatments, according to the law, the EUA would have to be rescinded.

I do find it curious that we're to believe pfizer doesn't care about money and doesn't want a monopoly, and therefor isn't making comirnaty available. That doesn't make sense.
    With approval comes liabilities. Only thing I can come up with. :scratch:

jsharmon7

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    119   0   0
    Nov 24, 2008
    Freedonia

Comirnaty Conspiracy

I know, I know, MSM and shills for the global elite...or whatever...

phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia
    I remember this guys commercials when I was a kid. I remember seeing something about a Timothy Greer (?) I think was his name, shooting him. Other than that, I know nothing of the guy. What’d he do?
    He was just a slimeball of a human being in my opinion. He was certainly no friend to the lawful gun owner. He sold an awful lot of firearms which were later used in Chicagoland shootings.

jsharmon7

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    119   0   0
    Nov 24, 2008
    Freedonia
    "Pfizer told me by email that the FDA-approved vaccine is identical to the one that has been administered to millions of people around the world."

Then why does it exist?
    I assume it has to do with a legal distinction after it gains full approval. Like how a new firefighter is called “recruit” until they complete training and get to be called “firefighter.” It’s the same person doing the same job, just a title distinction. I don’t know enough about pharmaceuticals to know. What I do know is the fact you’re having to split hairs like this tells me there is no basis for this conspiracy.

qwerty

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 24, 2010
    NWI
    So the company that wants to be inside you couldn't put the correct name on the application but we should trust it anyway.... Sound legit. I will try that next time. 'Hey baby, I am Brad Pitt".

jsharmon7

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    119   0   0
    Nov 24, 2008
    Freedonia
    So the company that wants to be inside you couldn't put the correct name on the application but we should trust it anyway.... Sound legit. I will try that next time. 'Hey baby, I am Brad Pitt".
    I’m sure it was a spelling error. :rolleyes:

The reason all these stupid conspiracies annoy me is because it diminishes the real arguments about this vaccine. For example:

Why isn’t any consideration given to natural immunity when considering vaccine mandates?

Why are they firing medical staff for refusing to get the vaccine if we are in the middle of a huge outbreak that’s overwhelming hospitals?

Why are the vaccinated so scared of a minority of unvaccinated if it’s so effective?

Why are people so comfortable with our government forcing medical procedures on the population?

Those are all legitimate questions, yet people here are wasting energy on inane things like vaccine names. Or tracking chips in the vaccine. Or predicting the vaccinated will begin dying in huge numbers and they have to force us all to get it to cover it up. Or the whole thing is a hoax and nobody is really dying from Covid. Or maybe the virus is real and Fauci created it so China could release it for some global takeover. Or insert the latest wild claim. A lot of you have never met a wild conspiracy you didn’t like.

Every time someone makes some ridiculous claim, it diminishes the real questions by making us all look like conspiracy nuts. It becomes easier to dismiss those arguments into the “anti-vaxxer” camp and disregard them. We make it easier to ignore the hard questions when they can be dismissed as more nonsense.

qwerty

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 24, 2010
    NWI
    I’m sure it was a spelling error. :rolleyes:

Spelling? How can an intelligent person read this page and come up with spelling error? No one made mention of spelling or inferred a misspelling. It is quite baffling that was the conclusion drawn from the conversation. I believe it is about an entirely different named pharmaceutical.

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    Used to be when you were dating, Sally Jones', her last name wasn't that big a deal unless you were one of those elitists who care about such things.

When you married Sally, she changed her name to yours and became Sally Lipschitz. That happened after a government approved wedding ceremony of some sort.

I can't see the Pfizer situation as much different, although if they called it "Lipschitz", they might have a larger marketing problem.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom